Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice same room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Always same room... We are in this together. There is nothing more erotic than to look over and see Mr.Just enjoying himself, and when he reaches over and squeezes my hand, it's our little way of saying, I love you and glad we are sharing this with each other. We have seen so may couples, that even thou they were in the same room they never acknowledged each other.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Sweet and Sav....you ever think that maybe since we aren't old, that the people we are with haven't been doing this for 30 years? "

We haven't been doing this for 30 years either but perhaps we have many more years of maturity . For myself if I felt inhibited having sex with Mr Sav in the room , if I worried he felt threatened if I was having a good time , if I felt I had to either fake an orgasm or down play my orgasm because he was watching or if I couldn't enjoy myself completely because I was worried about his reactions either swinging would have to go or he would.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Not sure over all the defensiveness, in comparison to Flirt, we're old, it's fine, I didn't get offended at all. Some of us have 20 years on them, some 30. That's a heck of a lot more experience than someone in their early 30's. Though our last experience swinging we were with a couple in their early 30's, I get what he's saying about people in their 30's not fucking people in their late 40's and 50's. It's completely understandable as well. Hubby is 44 and I'm 45, we have zero desire to fuck someone in their late 50's or early 60's.

In my 20's I used to think that 40's is old. In my 30's I felt that 50 and up is old.

Today I'm 45, and i still think this way. I get what Flirt is saying.

Old beats the alternative though... keep that in mind.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
I think he was making a comment more about experience than age. Those that have been int he lifestyle longer have fewer hangups about "letting loose." Younger newer couples might inadvertently be holding back as it's harder fot them to get completely comfortable with a new playmate in front of their partner as quickly.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Flirtaway had 2 separate paragraphs addressing 2 different issues. You girls seem to be conflating them. 1) Some women may have better sex with a new man, when their husbands are not in the same room. This view is corroborated by other recent posts. 2) Something about older and younger people being different, not clear about this one.

We don't bring out the best in people by making them defensive.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
No, I don;t think they are over acting. I think that once they don't have their husband sitting there watching they can relax and let go and actually reach a legitimate orgasm.

Sweet and Sav....you ever think that maybe since we aren't old, that the people we are with haven't been doing this for 30 years? I'm just assuming you aren't hooking up with 30 year olds. Completely different type of people.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
LMAO this is true Jim, this is so true hahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Or too many cocks, either, huh? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
i prefer separate room. But I am stingy and like all of his attention. I dont like too many hens in the hen house.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Maybe in separate rooms they feel pressured to fake it, put on a show or encourage you along by convincing you how good you are. Just saying , are they holding back or overacting?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms