same room or separate rooms : Swingers Discussion 19476610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicesame room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
User Details are only visible to members.
We have tried both and I like parts of both but separate room wins hands down. We leave doors open for safety and so you can hear the good things, but it let's you be alone with the person your with, without any major distractions. We aren't a couple that is into watching/being watched, group play or switching in the middle though.

I imagine if you are more into watching or group play separte room would leave you missing things.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
We are good with either, but prefer separate. While same room can be fun, it can be a bit distracting at times. Kinda get to watching and lose focus..lol

Murray KY
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Count us in lol we generally do not do "groups" unless we've hand picked every single person in the group. I just hate having to say to someone ....why the hell are YOU touching me when it appears if play is buffet style so we avoid it all costs lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
John,

I agree completely and that is totally our style. We love 4somes .The biggest turn on is watching each other, assisting in the pleasure of each other and as you said the moments where only 1 of the 4 is the focus of attention be it MFM or FFM . Since we don't generally play with singles of either sex this mix helps us to embrace and incorporate those fantasies into our playtime for those fantasies. Neither of us has the slightest desire for separate room play and I can't see that changing for us any time in the future.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
we don't like separate rooms, we tried it and it's not for us, we prefer to see each other getting excited, plus we like to touch each other while having fun, we like foursomes, to us it's more exciting when three gang up on one and we all take turns.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
i think i will like it. just the thought turns me on!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
Try it and see. It is the only way you will find out :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
huuummm, been thinking lately about possibilities. the what ifs..... what if we play in separate rooms.....will it be crazy good....will it be nasty good....huuuumm.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Start   101 to 108 of 108 
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms