Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice same room or separate rooms
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms
Created by: gutierrez24 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I realize that this is a rather old post but I felt like tossing my two cents in.

Mrs. Sav - I adore reading your posts and find myself sharing them with the other half. "Look, look honey she summed it all up for me again!".

We are primarily a same room (preferably same bed) couple. We've tried other variations and it always seems to leave us feeling like something is lacking. I'll look around to make eye contact and realize my partner in crime isn't there! Sharing afterwards doesn't compare for us, sometimes the look on his face is so priceless...and I know he loves to watch me please and be pleased.

This isn't a judgement on anyone else's style of play; simply our preference. As far as "letting go" we don't seem to have this problem. Of course as tried and true exhibitionists/voyeurs watching and being watched by each other adds to the excitement.

If some tactless ass made rude comments about his spouse he'd find very quickly that I am not afraid to call an end to playtime. Neither myself or my other half have any issues walking away from nasty people at any point (learned this lesson the hard way). Thankfully we've learned to vet pretty well and look for people who adore each other as much as we do. We're new to the official "LS" but not new to group play and I think our years of growth together gives us a strong foundation for good experiences.

Fingers crossed that we continue to pick good playmates!

Royal Oak MI
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I always end up laughing....your suppose to be having fun, and where does it say that when it comes to sex, you have to be 100% serious and focused. Some of our very best times, was when someone said or did something and we all ended up laughing. If you can't laugh and have fun with 4 naked people, then you need to lighten up and enjoy yourself, because you are in a LS that a lot of people only fantasize about.

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
We just have to laugh. Sometimes it's all just hilarious and delightful.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I was thinking along those lines in a couple posts that I've been through this evening. The protocol for intimacy and love making do not apply here. When it comes to play time, we're in it for the light hearted fun of it all.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
"Some of our most fun playtimes have come about when we're all still laughing and being playful like we were before the clothes came off. "

All of our play sessions include laughter! I am the guilty party I simply am not having fun if I'm not laughing.....men with frail egos need not apply. Humor is critical to me and frankly more often than not I find sex funny ! Now granted there at times for "making love" but those are in no way when we are with playmates.

I laugh more than anyone I ever met, laughter makes me feel good, the sound of laughter delights me and someone who can make me laugh is a precious gift.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
We do both it just depends on the mood and who we are playing with. All is good for us. Either way we will going home recapping the evening with each other.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
That's the whole reason for same room play. If I was going to ignore my wife the entire time, why wouldn't we be in seperate rooms? We play in the same room because we enjoy the interaction of it all.

Something else we've noticed... Sometimes when it comes down to playtime, the room goes silent and everyone gets serious. Some of our most fun playtimes have come about when we're all still laughing and being playful like we were before the clothes came off.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1440 posts)
Totally agree with you both, live and learn. It's just sad that, if you both agree to enter the LS together, and play together, why would you focus only on the playmate and not your life partner. We have learned to watch body language and interactions as well. Nothing worse when only one half is attracted and the other half, will just go along to satisfy their partner. We learned to stay away from them also

Shamokin PA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
LOL, I hear that. The first couple we ever played with physically pull us away from each other numerous times, the wife actually said to me " he's mine tonight" I was trying to be oh so cool and really had no idea how things went so I kept silent. We had a 2 hours drive home to discuss what we thought about the whole situation and swinging and we both decided we would never let that happen again......Funny, I wasn't even upset just more matter of fact that of that was swinging NO thanks lol. We learned a lot that night and have never made that mistake again. Looking back the signs were all there in as we had dinner we simply failed to pay attention. Live and learn.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"We have seen so may couples, that even thou they were in the same room they never acknowledged each other."

We avoid those people like the plague. We really focus on how they treat each other before ever considering moving to the bedroom. Do they interact, converse, share stolen looks, speak appreciatively of their mate etc. Are they sitting close together, touching now and than and smiling with their eyes at each other? Those things are a great indicator of their relationship status and gives us a good feel how things will play out if we decide to play. I do not want a partner who is so focused on me he ignores his wife, I enjoy seeing them interact with each other as well as us. We're full swap with a preference for flip flopping between others and each other. I suppose it is also why I zero interest in any couple who aren't actually a couple, we've met several that "just" play together but aren't emotionally involved. Totally not our thing . We also get emails from single men stating they have "chick" they can bring if required. Oh hell no , no way, no how. I really need to "see" these 2 people we are thinking of playing with are "in love" . If we wanted "singles" we'd seek them out we don't need people pretending to be a couple so they can play with couples.

Mrs Sav Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 108   End
TOPIC: same room or separate rooms