pictures X or G whats it gonna be : Swingers Discussion 41332
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicepictures X or G whats it gonna be
TOPIC: pictures X or G whats it gonna be
Created by: rick8mitch
Original Starting post for this thread:
michelle and I are in NO WAY prudes and not embarrased to show the goods but in so many profiles people only put up their privates...we are interested in face shots as well as any X-tras that some one wants to display....and if we are going to date you we like to know who it is well be dating, that is why we put on lots of different pics ..JUST wondered what every body else thinks

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Hders, and yours are great as well, and you will have to wonder no longer, we opened our privates up for you. Enjoy.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12108 posts)
Some people do not and will not keep face pics on the sites, for their own personal reasons, we are one of those couples, but have no problem sending our face pics to couples who we believe are genuine in getting to know us. Our profile consists mainly of nude pics, some are erotic pics, at least in our opinion, I guess we could throw some clothing pics on it, but being nudists and being comfortable in who were are, what would be the point. We think there are tasteful nude pics and some that are very distasteful and have received those as well and can say that I (Ms.) don't get into them. But as we all can attest, sometimes it is impossible to get a pic (a frontal nude especially) of the male half of a couple, as neither one of us are into furry creatures and would prefer to know that upfront.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12108 posts)
I am a big ham when it come's to taking pics, we have full body nudes as well as very explicit pics before you meet us you know what we look like and we like the same of the couple that we are meeting we don't like playing the guessing game so no private pics on our profile... Alina

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Personally, for us (okay more me), we don't have any x-rated pics up. We do have face shots at the time but that could change. I just feel that if you want a look at the goods, come on over a play. You can get up close a personal, all the better. I'd love to have some nice erotic shots, tastefully done, just enough to tease.

Hmmm, I guess more play needs to be done.

-S

Sherwood Park Canada
Username hidden
(46 posts)
you guys put up some very nice photos...you can see the face and the body ......great looking profile from a greta looking couple

rick

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
We love people to see us, we have no private pics, we put it all out there, either people will like us or they won't, at least they know what their getting.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2 posts)
you can go to levanworth ........if your in the military??

that is goofy....... but look what they do to gays...BS if you ask me .....but i dont know their reasoning either

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
We realy understand the need and wanting to be private for some of you....but it seems like some of the x shots are 'doctored" and "added to' weve met people who are not what they appeared or actually had in the pics... also what are nice 'X' shots if that is not who youll be meeting

rick and michelle

Ellenton FL
Username hidden
(470 posts)
I've found that some of the professional people that have to deal with the public rather not post a face photo but will list one as private or will send one on request. That way they avoid being 'outted' by a casual observer.

But I do heartily agree, a good facial photo helps in selection..after all, you have to know who you're looking for at that first meeting in a crowded room. The 'goods' as you say are a nice extra tidbit of interest but I've never made a selection based solely on that. The profile is what matters most.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
We do not have a digital camera as of yet, so the pictures we have are ones taken by sone friends of ours. Our feeling is that when we have more pics we will keep the default pic a G-rated pic of her & I and it will also inculed our faces. We want others to see that we are infact a loving cpl. As far as showing the goods we will have some aviable to the public but most will be private.

There are some people on this site who take some outstanding photos and are truely photogenic. Both of us enjoy looking at those even if they are not nudes. Some of those that are not they are so sensual that one can't help but admire them as works of art.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: pictures X or G whats it gonna be