not all four connect sexually : Swingers Discussion 188108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicenot all four connect sexually
TOPIC: not all four connect sexually
Created by: wear4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With the couple-couple dynamic almost impossible with us we agree to play separately.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
I think passion and I are alot alike. I also like seeing the good side of people...but I have an allergy to bullshit...and a very quick alarm system. And if I feel crossed, I am incredibly quick to let anyone know what I am thinking lol.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Mrs Sav, life is so much easier when you're a bitter, cynical bitch like me. ;-) I'm just kidding- roses are nice, too :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Lost,

Sounds like she did Jay a favor by making a scene before hand and he should be grateful lol. Sometimes I'm just so naive and always try to think the best of people, even when I know better . Than they behave poorly and my rose colored glasses come off and I'm shocked at the rudeness and stupidity of some people. It doesn't take me long to put the glasses back on and see the world and most people as good, decent human beings but for those few minutes of disgust I shake my head muttering WTF???? I'm so grateful that our swing life has had so few of those moments effecting us directly . I couldn't and wouldn't handle it if that was the norm.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
Mrs Sav, isnt that bullshit? I had a guy, listen to this lol. He and his wife had issues, major issues. At a house party, I went to sleep early...said to Jay go play and have fun, just play in the more public areas so if I wake I can find you. Set. Well, this lady was INSISTENT that he go to a private room because she did not want her husband to watch. Jay said no, my wife asked that I not. 3 times he had to tell her no. Her husband ended up getting mad, they left...next morning he tells me. Well, me being me LOL...I emailed her and said I'm glad y'all had fun...but next time please do not pressure my husband to do something I specifically asked him not to do. He was not being stubborn, he was respecting me. Her husband, the PISSED ONE LOL, went CRAZY off on me. Then he said this: "well, if someone had not gone to bed maybe I would have had someone to play with and this would not have happened." I was like OH MOTHER FFFFF no you didn't blame me for your wife's behavior lol. You dont want to know the remainder of that email hahahaahaha.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
In the life style, as in life, there are dickheads. Selfish, self centerd and ignorant people who can really spoil your day if you let them. The best way to deal is to ignore them and go on having your own fun.

We have met several people over the years that fall into the group you are talking about. Guys who brought their wives to meet us and the women did not know we were swingers! WE were supposed to convince her! Believe me, nothing is new under the sun.

Lost1, nice car. I just love a pretty gal, tight denim and a 57 shevy

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
What a creep the guy is, no better word for it. He obviously has no respect for his wife, which is sad...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
Lost,

It was horrible to sit and listen to these people talk of this man and his sneaky little hobby. It made me sick to hear each of these woman saying the same things about him , everywhere we go people are talking and yet at every party there they are. I really couldn't care less how he lives his life but clearly she has no clue. One time she asked Mr Sav to dance and being a gentleman he agreed, the whole time they were dancing her idiot hubby was glaring at me, muttering under his breath and angry I had not danced with him, like somehow I owed him something. After that I had to tell Mr Sav that in the future you can not dance with her, it's sending the wrong message and I swear if I have to be friendly to her I'm going to tell her exactly what I have seen and what others are saying. I feel sorry for her, people give them the cold shoulder and its all his fault !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5477 posts)
well, one thing is for sure. this LS wouldn't be the same without you guys. i appreciate you... and i'm not even fucking you!

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
I would rather be single than be THAT guy!

I have come to realize that being single is actually an advantage in the LS but not what I want for my future. If I am fortunate enough to find someone like the ladies in these last few posts, I would be thrilled to try being a couple in the LS again. In the mean time, I am enjoying myself as a single and looking forward to meeting some of the amazing couples I have chatted with in here.

Speaking of that, time to go pack!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 59   End
TOPIC: not all four connect sexually