newbie questions : Swingers Discussion 219671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicenewbie questions
TOPIC: newbie questions
Created by: sophiasays69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hubby and I are new. Our profile says that I do not like to spend hours chatting via text, IM, email, or phone calls. If you are interested in us, email to exchange pics (free vs paid member access), and if interested after the pics set up a time to meet. Yet, we have people, mostly guys of couples (certed that they are a couple) sending me texts, IM, emails, and phone calls within a few minutes of each one. One in particular, we exchanged the numbers so we could set up a meet time. I can get two text messages within 30 seconds and an email a few seconds later. We have not met yet and between you, me, the entire forum, will not meet but he texts me like we are best friends from years back. A good number of them are telling me he is staring at my ass.

How do you tell them nicely that enough is enough? My profile says it well enough, and I have been ignoring all his communication, but this freak is getting on my nerves. Please help this newbie of three weeks!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Why not just tell him to stop? If he doesn't, block him.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
It is hard to believe it is that simple, but thank you.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Block and move on; you can't fix stupid...

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6740 posts)
by the way, while writing this, he sent an email asking if we are going to get together this weekend! I can't even get advise about this without being hounded by him. I want to scream leave me the f..k alone!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Hubby and I are new. Our profile says that I do not like to spend hours chatting via text, IM, email, or phone calls. If you are interested in us, email to exchange pics (free vs paid member access), and if interested after the pics set up a time to meet. Yet, we have people, mostly guys of couples (certed that they are a couple) sending me texts, IM, emails, and phone calls within a few minutes of each one. One in particular, we exchanged the numbers so we could set up a meet time. I can get two text messages within 30 seconds and an email a few seconds later. We have not met yet and between you, me, the entire forum, will not meet but he texts me like we are best friends from years back. A good number of them are telling me he is staring at my ass.

How do you tell them nicely that enough is enough? My profile says it well enough, and I have been ignoring all his communication, but this freak is getting on my nerves. Please help this newbie of three weeks!

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: newbie questions