Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › new to parties--help
TOPIC: new_to_parties--help
Created by: cj102 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking at what you said, I'm a little unsure of exactly what happened. You said, "....knew we wanted to play with others..." and "...i knew there was an older lady there 45+ who he had played with..." The implication is that while you may have "...thought we would play", perhaps you didn't explicitly communicate that with your date.

I think getting up and leaving was premature. There is nothing to preclude your date having some playtime with his friend and also getting together with you as well. It didn't appear that you had an agreement that he had to play with you before playing with others.

I would also agree with lost that "Next time girl go find you a man or a woman and have you some fun!!" There was nothing to prevent you from joining in the fun with someone else and getting together with your date later.

It was your first party so I can understand how it might have been disconcerting to have your date go off with someone else. However, at most house parties, that isn't uncommon behavior. Next time, take advantage of the opportunities before you and have fun!

Phil

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
.next i knew he was by the fire place with this older lady and i was sitting there like a fool.....i left to go home....was i wrong.......i wanted to play wtih him and thought we would play......i hadnt met anyone there and never been to a party........any thoughts.....was i wrong to be mad????-------does this happen?"

Well, it depends. I have a friend who is a single man and lives in Austin. For instance, say I went to a house party with him. It would be technically as a couple I SUPPOSE...but not as a couple. So if he were to hook up independently I do not honestly feel it is his duty to look for couples. I would appreciate his making sure I am okay but that is as my friend...not a date. So in that scenario no, we would both play pretty much independently unless we did find a couple. Make sense? However, if you are a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, committed...yes, I think he should have been sensitive to your needs. Next time girl go find you a man or a woman and have you some fun!! Hope this helps.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Hi CJ-

We single men and women have the best of both worlds because we can choose to either attend parties either by ourselves or with a partner. However, different responsibilities accompany each.

It is not uncommon for a single woman to want to take a steady swing partner to a party in order to have her own grapes. If a lady friend asks to me attend a party with her so that we go as a couple, my primary attention is directed to her. If there is no one there who she wants to play with, I do. If she finds some people with whom to play, then I can play with others as well.

In my opinion, your single male friend was wrong to play with others at the party if there was no one with whom you could play. You were correct to leave in those circumstances.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5964 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: new to parties--help
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.