meet and greet : Swingers Discussion 190427
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicemeet and greet
TOPIC: meet and greet
Created by: DarrinAndDarling
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is Meet and Greet? Thought that meant just going and meeting someone vanilla style, but after reading a few posts, realize it's not.

Thanks for any advice.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yzman, what's the point of the white-out smear over your eyes? I agree that it looks creepy. If you're trying to obscure your face just a little, you'd be better off with photo shopped sunglasses, black tape, or any of the other little editing tricks available (even on SLS' photo program). Just sayin'...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8807 posts)
yes i thought he looked creepy too

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2037 posts)
yzman....I have to say that photo is kinda scary lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
I think meet an greets are usually more than just 2 couples. Usually just an open invite to hang out and "meet and greet" other like people. I've had these for all sorts of things, not just the lifestyle. (Jeep clubs, paintball stuff, even just general online forums and sites, to put a face to the name)

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Agree with HiOctane's ""Meet and Greet" is just a term used for any initial meeting with prospective swing friends in public, fully clothed, with no sex involved." Our group has monthly M&G's at a public restaurant selected by different couples. It gives us an opportunity to get out together and meet new members and an excuse to not cook supper, all in a totally non-sexual venue. Newbies feel safer than they might in a houseparty atmosphere and are able to get acquainted with 'oldies' and ask questions and get a feel for the other members.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
yes, we like them lots as well. I love not having expectations to play.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It's a good time to get out, meet some new folks, have some drinks and share some laughs.

In a more practical sense, the M&G serves as a chance to renew acquaintances with folks you already know. Additionally, for new acquaintances (folks you have only met online or not at all), the M&G serves to advance checking compatibility, you for them and them for you.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(343 posts)
i enjoy meet and greets as well. house parties are fun, don't get me wrong...and we have been to some great ones. but when you meet people and the expectation of sex is not there, you get to see more of their personality vs. the more shallow telling you what you want to hear stuff.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
D & D, The Meet & Greet's we have been to have all been held at hotels. They have the parties in the banquet rooms and most people that attend the party elect to purchase a room for the night so they can have "private" time if they wish to. We like to get a room so that we can get ready for the party, without rushing to get there....not to mention "private time" ha ha......also we don't have to worry about drinking and driving to get home. We kind of think of Meet & Greets as a "dance" that gives you the chance to meet more than one couple or singles. If we REALLY like someone, and think that it might become more....we can take it back to our room, where it is more quiet. We like the Meet & Greets! PS......I have to agree SEXY PICS!!!

Jefferson Hills PA
Username hidden
(255 posts)
It can be, D&D, if the venue is public. Some M&Gs are held in a little more private venue though, provide the opportunity for a little more more personal interaction, should you so choose. We have been to a couple that were like a church gathering, others that were closer to a lifestyle party...

Hot pic, by the way...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: meet and greet