Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Ladies, I need your advice
TOPIC: Ladies, I need your advice
Created by: pusher6811
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey all, Well I need the ladies advice. My wife and I have played together at a few clubs but just let others watch as I totally respect her boundaries. Well we were talking about if she would feel more comfortable if we chose a guy to watch us in a hotel. Then I asked what about an erotic massage from me and another guy.....she said she thought she could do that. Well last weekend we took that next step and did the soft swing. We invited another guy to join us in a hotel and gave her an erotic massage. The guy was so respectful and we NEVER got rough. When we flipped her over, she got so wet when both of us gave her oral and fingered her. We made her have the most intense orgasm I've EVER seen her have. She almost fell off the table it was so intense. Then just me and my wife had sex in front of the other guy. Oh, she was blindfolded the entire time and never saw the other guy in order to make her more comfortable and avoid embarrassment. The thing is, after he left and I took off the blindfold she started to cry. I asked her why and she asked why I didn't look at her as a slut now.....WHAT!? I assured her I loved her immensely and I would never see her that way. My question is, she got so wet and into it but cried after.....do you think she felt guilty for enjoying it so much? Or do you think it was too much for her? I try and talk with her but it seems like she's scared to talk. I guess I'm confused.....did any of you feel that way after the first time? I'm hoping that it's normal.....kind of like loosing your virginity......She said she enjoyed it and will do it again in a few months but the crying thing has me concerned. Any advice or how you felt the first time would help......thanks.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2212 posts)

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

Alba TX US
Username hidden
(4978 posts)

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)

Alba TX US
Username hidden
(4978 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10635 posts)

San Antonio TX US
Username hidden
(29 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Ladies, I need your advice
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.