jumping in or take it slow : Swingers Discussion 2077791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicejumping in or take it slow
TOPIC: jumping in or take it slow
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Nick. Somewhat guilty as charged as far as me wanting to increase our level of activity. But honestly, it's because I see how much fun she is having when we do play. I love seeing her let loose. Our thought process (we have discussed it quite a bit) behind jumping in more regularly is that we're thinking the nerves will ease with more experience. To answer your other question, we'd love to find a few "go to" couples and singles as we seem to enjoy ourselves better as we get to know the folks we're playing with. I'm just wondering if anyone else has gone through the new playmate nervousness and if there's an approach to managing it that seemed to work.

San Rafael CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Welcome (back) to the forum.

Sounds like you are having success with the "taking it slow" approach but maybe you (he) wants to speed things up? Are you hoping for more frequency or to go further than you have gone? Do you see the same partners you have already met or do you prefer to meet new people for each fantasy?

I realize I am just asking questions and not really offering advice so the fall back piece of advice is always talk to your wife, a LOT about what you have done so far and what you want to do next. Ask her if she is satisfied with the pace and progress or if it really is her reluctance to meet people form the internet that is holding her back. If that is the case, try to find some local M&G's, maybe attend a club and see if that environment relaxes her enough to want to jump in with both feet.

Good luck & have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Hello- My wife and I have been involved in the lifestyle sporadically for about 18 months. We've had some great experiences and met some wonderful people. The only problem is that she is very nervous to meet new people, especially considering we're meeting folks online. We've talked about this quite a bit, and can't decide if just jumping in fully or taking it slow would best help her get over the nervousness. I must point out that after every meeting she immediately says she had a blast and wants to do it again. There is no jealousy, it's just the process of meeting new folks is difficult for her to handle. Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

San Rafael CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: jumping in or take it slow