jealousy : Swingers Discussion 1862371011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicejealousy
TOPIC: jealousy
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Second couple we met at a club came onto us, we were flirting and dancing about an hour in he gave me a kiss..she blew up threw a fit and stormed out.. I said ok.. experienced, older, and no drama or no go from now on.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
ROFL. right A.. oh he will be takin ppl out if she enjoys another dick..wow...so your in the lifestyle WHY??? Lol...smdh..

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Sounds like you have jealousy issues for certain.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Good for you, Shelley! Unfortunately, there are some men who just run around the party or club looking for a space to insert their penises. That kind of "it's all about me" attitude is rare among women, in our experience. But if it were really "all about the ladies," there wouldn't be any men in the lifestyle. It's about ladies and gentlemen giving and receiving physical pleasure to each other.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
it sound like you want to get yours first you should let the lady take the lead,if you plan on lasting in the life style rule #1 it revolves around the ladies."

this is exactly why we pulled back from the lifestyle. It should revolve around EVERYONE. because a human has a cock between his legs does not make him less important or less of a person.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
it sound like you want to get yours first you should let the lady take the lead,if you plan on lasting in the life style rule #1 it revolves around the ladies. Rule #2 be a gentleman ladies first. Rule #3 there is no room for jealousy in the life style talk with your wife she mite not want to do the FMF REMEMBER SHE IS IN THIS WITH YOU AS A PARTNER

Bethlehem PA

Username hidden
(11 posts)
just understand that jealous feelings DO happen, even to the seasoned swinging vets. This emotion must always be addressed...but do not panic and think omg am I the only one feeling this...because trust me, when you start hanging around swingers on a regular basis you will see for yourself lol...you are not unique.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
All sorts of fantastic advice, cream of the crop being just to take it slow. There is no rush to get started. Enjoy the sexy environments, meet people, you can even let them know you're not playing yet and take the pressure off. Talk. Talk. And then talk about it more, until you know everyone is on the same page. Go ahead and get dirty, discuss the details, talk about what you'll see and do, and about afterward. Discuss different things that might happen, what happens if someone breaks a rule? It happens, we started with so many rules it was like navigating the tax code, so go ahead and get into details. If you can't talk about these things what does that mean?

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Hi KRB,

To me, the fact that you're asking about how to get past jealousy is a warning sign that you're just not ready. And that's OKAY. Like others have said, DO NOT rush things! Some couples only play with each other in front of other couples....I think this would give you a sense of excitement without the anxiety that jealousy can bring. As long as either of you feels uncomfortable or jealous, you shouldn't involve yourselves with another couple or single - it's not fair to them.

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
you will not find many that admit to having been jealous, because it is an emotion that shows "weakness"....and most people I know are terrified, esp. in the lifestyle, of showing weakness at any time. Me? I admit to my faults...if I am going to have them I may as well embrace their asses lol. I definately have my moments. For me it is not jealousy mind you. Trust me, I do not fear any woman taking my family away because once she spends a day with our 2 sons she will send Jay AND their asses back hahaha. But I do have my moments for sure LOL.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: jealousy