is it just us : Swingers Discussion 199748101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Adviceis it just us
TOPIC: is it just us
Created by: rock_the_island
Original Starting post for this thread:
do you guys wonder HOW THE HELL did some of these people get 8, 9 and more certs...they dont even pick up chat or answer email.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes!!! Or better yet, chat and email then never commit to meet and come up with excuse after excuse. Or agree to meet at a club and not show up. UGH, its frustrating when we are real and want to fuck.

Corona CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I don't wonder at all myself. We personally almost never open an IM message from a complete stranger. 99.9 % of the time it is either a single male or the male half of the couple. From experience we've learned many of them just want to talk dirty, ask extremely personal sexual questions or are not the type of people we are looking for. As for returning emails, again if I feel the writer clearly did not bother to read our profile or sends some crass oneliner I don't bother to reply either. Don't get me wrong I am not saying you do this but many of us no longer waste our time with people who clearly didn't take the time to do more than look at our photos. I'm afraid you will have to get used to it, it just how it is. The fact they have certs does mean a lot. It means they are real and actually meet people . They perhaps just approach it a different way. I wish you happiness and success and don't let it get you down.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
do you guys wonder HOW THE HELL did some of these people get 8, 9 and more certs...they dont even pick up chat or answer email.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: is it just us