Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice is cuming in her mouth considered un safe sex
TOPIC: is cuming in her mouth considered un safe sex
Created by: readycple13
Original Starting post for this thread:
we met a couple that we were interested in and did play a little with, until we found out that she enjoys giving full blow jobs. we are new to this and got scared thinking that they don't practice safe sex. but now we are wondering is that really any more than oral with out orgasim? pre cum is cum and still has the same stuff in it doesn't it? we really want to play with this couple but not sure about it. any ideas?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's always about making reasonable choices.... Middle class couples, with nice houses, kids, plenty of health insurance, and a kinky weekend hobby they regularly engage in, strike me as a low risk group for most sexual activities. We have devolved from safe sex fanatics to extended family relationships with a wonderful group of people. Deep kissing and unprotected cumming in this group is as natural as sex at home, but with a bit more heavy breathing. When we occasionally try out a new couple, we falll back to our condom covered ways.... But once they become regular fuck buddies, having passed muster as sane human being with no obvious needle marks or lesions, we toss the latex and enjoy the deepening relationship. We view it all as dating, and once you're going steady there should be a trust factor or why are you going out with them at all?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
Now thats an answer!! Thats the point I guess I was trying to make only you just came out and did it. I am just a humble newbie and can't or won't make a "statement" such as that. Thank-you, Triple Threat

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
put mine right here... points to belly.

I didn't mean to be mean...It's the newbie bubble thing. There is risk. There's no way around it.

Doesn't South Africa have a different strain of HIV? Isn't the incidence higher than here. We have Clade-B here. It's not the same virus.

Data based on gay men currently don't show that level of seroconversion.

Let's compare apples with apples.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Special sauce, anyone? :-))

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Carrie

A 2% of contracting HIV from unprotected oral sex over a one year period with partners that are + HIV status (your rolling the dice). For a one time encounter with a known HIV + partner you have a 0.04 percent chance of contracting HIV. So is cumming in her mouth safe sex..not in my opinion. It is far safer than unprotected intercourse or anal sex but the risk in still a distinct possiblity

Horseheads NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Huh?

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
If you look at the CDC website a statistical approach would be somewhere around 2% of contracting HIV over they long haul, on an per encounter basis based on south african data 0.04 % per encounter of contracting HIV, this was based on having unprotected contact "blow job with ejaculating" with a known HIV + partner

Horseheads NY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sometimes it seems like there are a lot of would-be swingers who want to be Bubble Boys & Bubble Girls.

Life is full of risk, and death is just around the corner. Your turn could be in the next few seconds. You never know.

Successful living means MINIMIZING risks while not being so paralyzed with fear that you have no living in your life.

Use good judgment in selection of sex partners. Use condoms for intercourse. Make wonderful friends, and have wonderful times. Wisely. While minimizing your risk.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Newbie,

You asked a question and I answered it. Sorry you don't like the way I answered it. Just giving you my experience.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18048 posts)
Wow. I guess you guys told me huh? Just asking a question here. Didn't expect to get slapped on the nose, (as she bows out of the room to your excellencies) allah salaam bow bow bow

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: is cuming in her mouth considered un safe sex