i think that my coffee was spiked with ecstacy or something like it and i feel violated : Swingers Discussion 200283
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicei think that my coffee was spiked with ecstacy or something like it and i feel violated
TOPIC: i think that my coffee was spiked with ecstacy or something like it and i feel violated
Created by: couple43some531
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hubby noticed a change in me and would like to find someone who has had same experience.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Hubby noticed a change in me"

PMS, Menopause ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Was it at a Starbucks? They recently switched from a bug based food coloring additive to a tomato based one because some wacko worker there let the vegan world know they were eating a bug when they drank a paarticular latte.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
actually ecstacy comes in many forms .

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I doubt it was ecstasy. It's a fairly powerful drug and a hallucinogen, and if you were dosed with it you would be sure you took something, not uncertain. Also, to my knowledge ecstasy comes mainly in tablet form these days.

Cocaine, of course, is a powder and does dissolve easily in a drink...perhaps that's what it might have been?

what were the symptoms?

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Hubby noticed a change in me and would like to find someone who has had same experience.

Knoxville TN
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: i think that my coffee was spiked with ecstacy or something like it and i feel violated