huh how clueless can you be : Swingers Discussion 225051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicehuh how clueless can you be
TOPIC: huh how clueless can you be
Created by: real4ucpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
dont you love profiles with 19 pictures of her and none of him.....and after 3 or 4 ass shots we get the idea.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well if maximixing our chances means not depicting who we really are or changing our profile so our pics do not damage the fragile sensitive ego of some random person who is passing judgemnt solely on a false assumption, then those people are not for us...based on our experiences the males seldom read or look beyond the females pic anyways.

i do thank you for your input. we do wanna to maximize our chances..just not by falsely representing or under representing ourselves so other men dont feel like thier manhood is in question..we just wanna have fun and there arent two quieter more down to earth people on here.

Emmaus PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
My point is simple. I don't pre-plan photo shots specificially for SLS. The photos that I use, have been selected from the photos that we have, that we shot at events, during sex, while out and about, at the gym etc...

If there are people out there, who feel that our photos paint us in a negative light, or are indicative of some imaginary non sense that they create in their heads based on whatever, it is their issue. Not mine.

Our profile was written with US in mind, not you, or anyone else. Swinging is about US, not you. Just as swinging to you is about YOU and not us. If we are a match great, if not, we'll have other options.

But to take actions based on the fact that someone makes inaccurate assumptions about the photos, is a sign of desperation, simple.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
**One merely needs to have preferences and a desire to be as selective as possible.**

Precisely, and if certain photos weed out the undesireables, in this case, individuals who assume that a boxer, or an MMA fighter is aggressive, or a person who is clearly into fitness is a dumb gym rat, or, an individual in a hoodie must be a thug, then your plan is working.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
So its ok to make assumptions for one party, but not the other?

My photos represent me as I am. Don't like it move on. There is no desperation on this end for strange.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
anicekiss35, This is my two cents on why you get more male attention. The fact that you are open to males only plus that in a lot of cases the one doing the online "shopping" so to speak for a couple is most likely male means you are going to get disproportionate attention from males.

Athletes and boxers are sexy in my book. Too bad you live like 10 hours from here.

-Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(113 posts)
It is your decision, and you need to do what you feel is best for you.

Merry Christmas!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
seduction thats kinda our thoughts...we are trying to figure out why we havent been all that successful with couples our age based on our profile...im not sure we would want to be with a couple whose male half was that easily intimidated or who made those assumptions.

we are far from perfect but felt that our pics represent us well.

Emmaus PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Devil's Advocate alert:

Are people who assume such things worth meeting?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Anicekiss,

The thought that your partner would harm anyone never entered my mind. It's a fallacy that people who wrestle, box, do MMA are violent. I can't imagine thinking along such lines. How is this kind of thinking different than say, thinking that a man in a hoodie is a thug!

What I see in your photos is a couple that is presenting themselves as they are. Seeing your partners photo makes me think that he values fitness. Don't remove the photo.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I think most people don't know professional fighters well enough to know that they are laid back and nice, as you say. All the strangers you contact have to go by is the image you present at the time you contact them. Itmakes the first impression extremely important, and that is exactly what they will take from looking at your pictures. Isshowing a guy who looks intimidating really putting your best foot forward?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: huh how clueless can you be