Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice how do you guys handle this
TOPIC: how do you guys handle this
Created by: mature_fella
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you guys do when you meet a cple who is very presonable and low pressure...you play on the 1st meet and they are VERY clean and you had a pretty good time BUT she was listed as 5ft 140 lbs on their profile but was really more like 5ft 190 lbs....i mean do you cert them or not...i do expect many of you to tell me it's up to me...thats understandable but really not the advice i seek....i mean on one hand i want to cert them for being real and clean on the other hand i feel like false advetizing even though i had a good time.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She was 140 at one time!

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(22 posts)
From a user standpoint, I just use certs to determine if couples are for real and actually meet and play, also nice to see what types of other folks they like to play with as it might help me determine if I might be a match for them. From the other side, I like to have a few current certs in my profile so that others looking at me understand that I'm real, show-up, do not mind driving to meet and enjoy playing and making sure that the ladies have a great time.

Daytona Beach FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
as far as i am concerned a cert basically means the person was real, showed up. Some certs obviously indicate play was involved. TO he poster beneath mine...a good cert never hurt anyone.....I even will talk with people who are not certed....i generally avoid those here a year and a half or more with No certs.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
"Have you ever seen anyone give a bad certification?"

you can't give a bad cert, because the person getting the cert has to approve it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
If you had a good time what is the problem I think Akron is right he doesn't want anyone to know that he nailed her, If you enjoyed the ride just say so. don't treat her like a moped fun to ride just don't want your friends to see you on it.

Username hidden
(21 posts)
She was thin enough for you to play with why worry about it now maybe thats a little shallow dont you think?

Centereach NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
She was thin enough for you to play with why worry about it now maybe thats a little shallow dont you think?

Centereach NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
if you have a recent picture(within a year) it should not matter what you have listed as your weight as long as the weight hasn't changed dramatically from when the picture was taken. because your not trying to deceive anyone and it probably just a AFT has said.

but if you have no pictures or pics that are years old, (which by the way i've seen some profiles with the same few pictures on them from more than 5 years ago and are still online everyday.) then you better have an accurate description of yourself.

this is the reason we always have and always will have me posted as bi, no deception here, could we get a ton more play time if i posted as straight, you betcha we would, but then i would only be having half the fun i would be now in bed.

I think that some people think it's ok that they lied in their profile, when you meet them they think they can turn on the charm and all is forgiven.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
i see this a lot with profiles (if they have pics posted) if someone list themselves as say "5 foot tall 110 lbs, but you look at their pics and they are recent, and you say to yourself their is no way they are 110lbs but more like 160. are they still deceiving anyone if a "picture is worth a 160 words (lbs.)"?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We've certed a couple or two we've had "falling outs" with later and probably would not recommend them now...and we've certed people who weren't 100% what they said they were in their profiles (more due to what they were looking for, as opposed to what they look like) but we assume people on here take certs with a "grain of salt" and they're merely for the purpose of showing that the users are an actual real couple (or single) as opposed to a fake user.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: how do you guys handle this