height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me* : Swingers Discussion 352061021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Adviceheight and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*
TOPIC: height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
as was stated in the first posting,i knew i'd get slammed for this..but we have nothing left to lose...so we figured even if we get shot down in flames that someone else might see our posting and have the courage to speak up..and then maybe someone will see their posting etc...

i realize that there must be sexual attraction...are we attracted to every profile we see? no,definitely not. i had a long reply planned but why bother...

those who were gifted by God to be perfect...this posting does not apply to you..i am very happy that you were born with a perfect size and appearance.. to those that are ummm not quite so perfect,please don't throw stones when living in a glass house...we all do the best we can with what we're given..

best of luck to all... *no longer smiling,no longer caring* bill

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
understandable...

also,can see why some people would feel insecure..

*smiles*

have a great day :)

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
i know i'm going to get slammed for this...but as we're close to leaving the site anyway,we felt it's time to speak our mind on this...we've been members for 2 years and have looked through ALOT of profiles...and we've noticed alot of people using that phrase or "no heavies" and oddly enough many of those that write this are not perfect 10's in body and MOST are not very attractive face wise...the ones that are absolutely beautiful in all ways..ok,i guess you have a right to be picky if you are perfect so we won't comment on that... but geez,doesn't anyone realize how rude it is to write something like that in your profile? if someone isn't your body type that you are looking for,simply don't reply or give a polite "no thank you,we're too far away " or "we're very busy we'll get back to you" i realize i may be a bit touchy,but isn't it shallow to not even talk to someone just because they are a few pounds overweight? maybe not everyone has the time in their schedual to get to a gym 4 hours a day,but maybe the person is eating very small portions,walking when they can,doing all they can to look their best.....personally,what we find is a bigger turn off for us,is people that just post pics of their private parts thinking that is attractive *yes we have a few pics like that but we also have a variety of others too* i realize i'm venting,but i just get frustrated....my wife is VERY beautiful and gets hit on all the time when we go out to see bands etc.. through my job i get hit on too,so people outside of here do find us attractive,but sadly those people are not in the lifestyle and we play as a couple,that is our rule *maybe in seperate rooms but always in the same house* thanks for reading this and letting me vent....and please if others feel this way *as in frustrated* please post...because if enough of us speak up,maybe people will see how hurtful it is to say things like "fatties are not wanted" *yes we saw that in a profile* thanks for reading *smiling,at least trying to,as always* bill of the Tina and bill couple *eternalbliss*

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*