height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me* : Swingers Discussion 35206
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Adviceheight and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*
TOPIC: height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*
Created by: eternalbliss246
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I too get confused with height and weight proportionate...to what exactly? I'm built like a linebacker. 6'2 260-270lbs. So im not proportionate to mikhail barishnikov 6'1 150lbs but Im proportionate to most NFL and College Football players. I say if its worn well then dont count it out. That goes for age as well. If you are 40 or 50 but look and act younger then hey there's a shot. If you are 25 yet look and act like you are nearing collecting social security then its probably not going to get my motor humming. Not too long ago i had communcation with an couple that was in their late fifties. I had to consider long and hard , no pun intended, if i should accept their invitation. I felt horrible telling them that i was not interested in someone of that age, even though they gave me a chance. I guess i had a hang up that thier ages matched my parents. Looking back i think i made the right decision because i dont believe i would have been comfortable in a "bedroom environment". sorry i tangented pretty bad there...im done rambling...i think....ermm...yeah im done :)

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Well, this all reminds me of a joke about a goat, but I'll post that in the Jokes Forum.

To defend my honor, let me assert that time, maturity, and becoming the father of a lovely daughter converted me from that college-age MCP (Male Chauvinist Pig) I used to be, and I have successfully morphed into a SNAG (Sensitive New Age Guy). :-)

Old Goat Jim (ROFL)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Sheep ? Did someone say sheep? LOL

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
Well, come to think of it, in my undergraduate days in college I did wake up next to a real "dog" once. There was a lot of late night beer involved, though, and all I could remember was that she had these huge . . . . .

Well, you get it. I guess under the influence of late night beer I never looked at her FACE! LOL

Sheepish Jim (ROFL - I couldn't resist that!)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yikes, BnK!!!! You know, in all our years of swinging, we have NEVER been invited to "enjoy" such activities, nor even heard 2nd hand of someone who "partakes" of such things. Kind of makes me wonder if you guys aren't swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool! LOL

Seriously, I can't imagine why you guys would be a "target" for such suggestions. You are a very cute couple, and it should be obvious to anyone that you can find plenty of fun playmates of your own species!

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Do you think they just meant the enjoyed "doggie?" LOL I suppose not.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Have to say (did I ever mention that we have had some REALLY odd experiences in such a limited time swinging?) that we met one couple who got drunk one night and told us they enjoyed bestiality. Needless to say, that was a quick end to that meeting!

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(78 posts)
Well, if you're going to try "water sports," maybe the shower is the best of all places! ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You're not alone, Redstar, We've allways enjoyed showering together and erotically bathing each other. Allways thought that was "watersports". Boy did we ever get a fast wake up call, lol.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Don't worry, red! A touch of innocence is quite charming! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: height and weight proportionate *and other phrases that confuse me*