giving a meet and greet in a private house : Swingers Discussion 188030
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicegiving a meet and greet in a private house
TOPIC: giving a meet and greet in a private house
Created by: woodworcker The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
You being a single gentleman...really, people will probably shy away because of that unless you are well known in the area or group. If it is a M&G really...I would suggest setting it up at a local bar or club. I say this because, as the other poster said, a M&G is a social event meant to meet people vs. a house party, which is more sexual in nature. With it being in your home, people may get confused or intimidated...I would suggest a bar. If you are part of the group or are known in the area and want to have a social dinner type get together, that is different. If not...honestly, I would not attend I think because of the reasons I gave here.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as he understands that M&G's are social events and not house parties, I don't see that there'd be any problem. Being in a non-public venue may be a turnoff for any newbies that are invited, but we wouldn't have any problem with it. If it turned into a house party, then that could be an issue.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(777 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: giving a meet and greet in a private house