Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice figuring things out
TOPIC: figuring things out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also heard there was some great angling down in New Orleans too. I think we are going to check that out as well.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I have heard great things about the fishing in your area. I may have to cast a line.

*groan

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
We can see what can be worked out. We have talked about going to Ohio around Cincy for a club and Dayton for a friend of ours. We can possibly add to it as long as I don't have to go to Cleveland. I had a bad experience there. And you are always welcome to visit "the fish" at the club here.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
May I suggest your next homework assignment needs to be in Ohio?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12331 posts)
The homework began as just basic soft swap stuff. The first assignment was just a handjob with possibility of a oral. The handjob happened and so did the oral. The second assignment was the same just with someone different that we did not know as well. The homework assignment happened and a little extra credit was involved and sex happened. It happened at my (MrsPhoenixxx) pace and I was comfortable with how things went. The key is plan for baby steps but don't hold back if you want to go beyond the assignment.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
What's the homework? Do you notice a difference?

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have a very similar issue, I (Mr) am a jump into the pool screaming "Cannonball" Ms.is more of a dip her toe & wade in.

I have given her challenges or "homework" so she is able to move at her comfort level.

My .02 cents worth

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
what the man with the fuck me eyes said....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17875 posts)
Thanks, that helps a good bit.

Just like everything else, everyone is different. So, the pace and limits you want to set are for the two of you to agree upon.

Some you might like might not agree with your rules, and chose to move on. Regardless of why someone says no, don't worry about it. Going against what BOTH of you agree upon will have nothing good come from it.

Talking and deciding to change what you like or your rules over time is also normal.

Above all else, it should be enjoyable and fun for both of you.

Good luck,

Harmony FL
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Male wants to meet at least once a month and full swap on first date. I female half is more cautious. Male is getting impatient. He thinks all swingers want to fuck and move on. He thinks if we go it and meet people we are wasting other peoples time. I think there are more people like me and want to take things slow.

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
TOPIC: figuring things out