figuring things out : Swingers Discussion 2115981021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicefiguring things out
TOPIC: figuring things out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am very good at extra credit and like being the teachers pet. ;)

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Gotta love a quick study. Clearly you are ready for some "advanced" courses. No application requried, you are pre-qualified for one of my private classes.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The first assignment was with a couple that the wife gave me permission to do my first homework assignment with. We have known them for a while through parties we have gone to and really clicked with them personalitywise. That assignment was October 27th.

The second assignment was the following Friday, November 2nd. I had only met him and his wife in person the week before and asked permission via email on this site to borrow the husband as a homework assignment. And now that I write that down I see how fast things did escalate. But it was all at my pace and I never felt pressured to do anything with anyone. Both males from my homework assignments knew my background and knew going in that there was only plans for manual stimulation with the potential for oral stimulation. Granted things did go further the second time but that was my decision and everyone had a great time.

This past weekend at a club I did go all the way with someone that we had known for a while and had a little soft swap with another single male that I had just met through a friend at the club. It was all about a feeling. Everyone involved including my husband wanted to have fun and we did.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Phoenix - what was the time frame of doing the first assignment to full sex? Would Luke to know the numbers of meets and the time that passed in days/weeks months. Do you now meet and jump into full swap without getting to know the couple?

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
"Nobody should ever be pressured to move faster than they are comfortable with. Demanding that your wife give someone a handjob (or anything else) before she has met him is obnoxious."

I can say for us all my homework assignments were not demands. It was something we had been talking about for weeks before any "homework" assignments happened. I was just very nervous about being with someone else considering I had only had sexual contact with my husband and we were more in to voyeurism and exhibitionism than swapping. We did go to swing clubs and parties. We ended up meeting with another couple here for lunch to discuss some things and we had questions for them. They had been in the lifestyle a long time and were extremely helpful. Actually it was the husband of that couple that was my second homework assignment that escalated in to sex. Everyone had a great time and there was no pressure. I can say I have no regrets on how things have progressed for us and taking baby steps we called homework was extremely helpful for us. Like I said before plan for baby steps but don't limit yourself to just the homework. If you feel like going further in the moment then do it.

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
I can help you work off that excess energy....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Amen! Hallelujah! Sticks and stones baby!

Ok, I just figure out how much coffee is too much.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
I am all about being a goof. If you can't laugh and have fun then you aren't truly living. --------------------------- [LIKE]

Right you are BT - being able to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously all the time.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Nobody should ever be pressured to move faster than they are comfortable with. Demanding that your wife give someone a handjob (or anything else) before she has met him is obnoxious. If the lady never wants to play on the first date, then you should say this either in your profile or in the pre-meeting email exchanges so there are no misunderstandings. A couple who only wants to meet those ready to rock on the first day will move on. If she usually doesn't, say that up front. If that's the case you can find plenty of other couples who prefer to wait for a second meeting to consider play.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
You've just gone and figured it all out right there. Bonus points if you can laugh at yourself easily.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: figuring things out