do most swingers start out doing threesomes before swinging : Swingers Discussion 186236
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicedo most swingers start out doing threesomes before swinging
TOPIC: do most swingers start out doing threesomes before swinging
Created by: krbenet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My hubby and I are newbies so we've decided to start out with a threesome then work our way into full swing and clubs. I've done a threesome before but it's been several years ago and he has never. I'm oh so looking forward to this!!!

Virginia Bch VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well, Laughing -- since you have listed your upper age limit as 99, that puts us in your swinging ballpark! We'd happily reminisce with you -- give you a little seminar on that era. Complete with demo's -- of all that we can recall....lol. Seriously, you have a nice profile and great certs. Sounds like you would have fit right in!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
We always feel like we were born late and belonged in the 60's!

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Gosh -- where to begin.... Well, in the "roaring 60's", fueled with strange herbs, we were not often sure what the permutations were. Kind of a "group grope" in many cases - insofar as we remember... When we decided to formalize it into something called swinging, it was full swap. Damned if I was going to be left out!

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
I have no idea what "most" swingers do. I haven't met most of them yet. We started out with full swap right from the start, and never looked back. We have met scores of swingers, though, and to the best of our knowledge they all started with full swap. That's based on a small sample, considering how many swingers there are, but it does seem to indicate a trend, at least in our area.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We were right into full swap and had no issues. If you've communicated and are ready I'm not sure the initial after-play feelings would be any different. We do see a lot of people looking for exclusively threesomes, particularly for a FMF. I think so many threads are devoted to that topic that it would be foolish to try and add.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
I think what most people here would tell you is to go at your own pace. I'm lucky to have a beautiful wife who truly enjoys watching me with another woman, and takes a fancy to the ladies herself. We started with a SF friend and had a great first experience. We've been to clubs and started with exhibitionist sex there with each other. Communication between you two is key. Set boundaries and work within those for the night, then discuss your likes/dislikes and what, if anything you'd like to try different the next time.

Jackson MS

Username hidden
(54 posts)
LOL a mere towel would never suffice .

Mrs sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I would offer you a towel but I prefer when you are wet....

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We didn't start with threesomes nor with soft swing. We jumped right in with both feet and haven't dried off yet.......Go at your own pace and worry not what others think is right. The important thing is to do what's right for YOU BOTH.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: do most swingers start out doing threesomes before swinging