disappearing couple : Swingers Discussion 217849101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicedisappearing couple
TOPIC: disappearing couple
Created by: Dante123
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had that happen. I think you're right about the cold feet. It's all exciting until you realize your mouth just wrote a check you can't cash, so to speak.

Portsmouth VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
@losamantes - Yup. I think so. It was too bad. He was pretty cute!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Or his wife found out...

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Aw. That's too bad. We had a single male disappear on us. We were all set to meet and he deactivated his profile. Cold feet, I think.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
If you scroll down to the bottom of your friends list you can see a list of those you have blocked or have blocked you. Just curious, were they paid members with certs? We never chat with anyone we haven't met in person, you never know who is on the other end. Most likely a SM posing as a couple. Email from the husband saying it was OK to chat, really? Did he deliver it in person?

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Thanks, Sexus. I hadn't thought about being blocked, but that's another possibility. The thing is it would have gone from being incredibly flirty and them appearing to be totally into the idea of meeting up to being blocked in just one email. I'm not the smoothest guy ever, but simply asking where they planned on meeting shouldn't be enough to get someone blocked; especially after we had planned to meet that night. But who knows? Maybe it rubbed the husband the wrong way.

Also, their profile still shows up on my list of folks allowed access to my pics, but you can't click on it; it's just there.

Overall, I would agree with you, and it's time to move on, as Tom Petty would say.

Washington PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
First of all, welcome.

You're going to find that there are a lot of posts all through the forums that address this problem. Either they've taken down their profile, which is unlikely, or perhaps you've been blocked. either way, sounds like a good thing bc it means you've avoided what would probably be a "drama" couple.

Move on to other couples, and keep enjoying this.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Hello all, first time poster, here. I ran into an issue and thought I'd ask some more experienced swingers on here for some advice.

I've been chatting with a couple (mostly the female half, although the husband did send an email to say hello and that he was cool with the wife and I talking), and things were going great, and we had even set up a date to meet within a few days. We were talking about places to meet, what time, etc. All of a sudden their profile is gone; into thin air. Along with all their emails in my inbox.

They appeared completely real. Their profile didn't have one sentence entries, they were paid members with private galleries, had been members for awhile (I can't remember exactly how long, but over a year), clear face pics. They did NOT have any certs, however, but stated they had been to local swinger's spots, and their descriptions of them appeared accurate. They weren't pushy, asking for personal info or anything like that. Does anyone have any thoughts on what the hell happened? Any other swingin' single dudes have any thoughts?

My initial panicked reaction was that they were scammers, but I never gave out personal info (no last name, no telephone number). All communication was via SLS. This possibility is unlikely, but possible. Other possibilities are: they got cold feet (but it seemed to be going well, remember), or they suddenly (or not so suddenly) experienced marital trouble/personal issues, and decided to call the game.

Anybody who has any thoughts, or knowledgeable and informed opinions, it would be much appreciated.

Washington PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: disappearing couple