did you guys have the same experience : Swingers Discussion 1969191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicedid you guys have the same experience
TOPIC: did you guys have the same experience
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have talked (and are talking to) some couples that we still haven't met up with. With most of the couples, we have male and females exchange info and we do a bit of texting over the course of a couple of weeks. Seems to work for us an they don't mind. We've been talking to two or three of them for over a month and haven't met up yet.

The others we have met up with have been at about the two week mark. There's another couples we're talking to that might be around that same time when it happens.

The thing is, each situation is different. There's no set rule. Sometimes it's about familiarity and chemistry. Other times, it's about timing and scheduling.

Waco TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Hopefully, no one holds that as a "hard and fast" rule. In our case, I travel a lot for work, and we end up talking for awhile before we can get schedules to sync up. For what it's worth, we're upfront with couples and let them know if I'm out of town. If it's a problem, then we know it's not not going to be a good match.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1422 posts)
We both trust each other's judgement implicitly...he knows what couples I'll like and I know what couples he'll like...so either of us can usually make arrangements without one of us having seen the couple only because we know what we're looking for...Our schedules sometimes make it tough to get out but when we do, we honestly plan on getting it on that night...

Mokena IL
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Your results may differ...

The first couple we experienced was within a few days of the first communication. All the others have been two weeks plus. And in some cases it took many months to get the schedules to work out. We also have some couples from about 100 miles away that we have been trying to get with and who have been trying to get with us. We are real. They are real. And it will happen when it does. Between kids and having to travel for work on a minute's notice this is how it is.

About 2 years ago Mrs. JM and I booked a trip to Vegas. I contacted about 15 couples who either live in the area or were listed to visit during the same time period. Mr. JM asked jokingly if we'd be playing 3 times a day with 5 different couples. But we both knew it wouldn't turn out that way. Some had events or shows planned. Once we got communicating, some weren't a good match.

On our first night, we went (just us) to one party that was crappy and just a come-on to go to another party after the party (read for more money). From the 15 couples there was one that looked good all along. We all went to a house party which was great and the four of us played at that party.

We were leaving the party and another couple approached us and showed interest. (The lady almost climbed on top of me!) I immediately recognized them as a couple who we had contacted but had never answered us. I even pointed this out to them. I hope they got the idea that you have to communicate to be successful in this endeavor. Communication is the cornerstone of trust.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
Usually in private chat, Dave will be talking to the male half of a couple, and the guy tries to set something up before he has even shown his wife our profile. So we have to wait for the possiblity of her not being interested in meeting. I wish couples could talk about profiles they are interested in before trying to plan on meeting.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
Could not agree more. Does not matter if I made the first contact or the couple got a hold of me, if a meeting has not happened within a couple of weeks it more than likely won't. Seems some couples like the "idea" of it better than really meeting.

Michigan City IN
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Yes most of the time we have played with couples in the first couple weeks. Singles guys we meet at clubs rarely communicate by email with them as naughty loves spur of the moment play with them. There has been one couple we flirted around with for a couple months and then one night everything clicked and we hooked up. That was the best night by far we have had yet.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Thanks starry, I appreciate the advice. Daisy

Grapevine TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
As a general rule, people with whom I have sex for the first time are those I have met recently (within the previous few days). There are some people in the Lifestyle that I have known for 10 years and with whom I have never had sex, and I never will. Sexual chemistry either exists or it doesn't.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3355 posts)
I think you're right. Have you had many couples that drag it out?

I was actually thinking about that last night, cause we're new on this site, and we've been talking to a few couples we might have fun with, but my next two weekends are full! I don't want them to think we're blowing them off, or that we're "one of those" ... Besides, I'm really ready to have an adventure! D

Grapevine TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: did you guys have the same experience