did you guys have the same experience : Swingers Discussion 196919
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicedid you guys have the same experience
TOPIC: did you guys have the same experience
Created by: MATURE_FELLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have noticed that any time i have played with a cple on here they all pretty much had one thing in common. We went from Hello to playing in 2 weeks or less.....anyone who has taken longer then that to actually get out and meet Has pretty much been Full Of It BIG TIME.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or Cincinnati?

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
Joey,

Crossing posts - that last rant made we want to email you guys - but you're not checking emails.

Would you ever "meet in the middle" like in Chatt?

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(105 posts)
As to the OP, we've had a couple times that the "courting" process was kinda lengthy. I don't mind that the couple is slow-moving and wants to know us better first. I prefer that to the "Hi, my name is ___. Wanna fuck?"

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Lost, agreed! AND I find it a total turn-off when people talk about their kids like they are an inconvenience, that keep getting in the way of their lifestyle activities. I understand, every once in a while we have to pawn the kiddos off on my folks to have some grown-up time, but they come first... by choice.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Lost

I agree with you too. Keep in mind I tend to write very frank on here and sometimes come across harsh and cold.

Thats not totally true.

Honesty is hard to find with people online. As much as my writing would seem the opposite, we're not pushy at all.

With couples, we are glad to take all the time in the world to chat, hang out, get to know eachother, and are plenty patient. We've made friends from sites like this that decided not to try swinging afterall but have remained friends. We're totally cool with that.

What we cant stand is people who come across as one thing but are another.

We own a business and work day and night for the most part. If we are not doing something we are working on our business.

So for us to make plans, it does involve making time, changing our schedule, an doing something other than what we planned to do.

When the night comes that we rescheduled appointments, ran late, flew home, showered, shaved, skipped dinner, and show up where we are going to meet........Then we get a text 20 minutes after saying "I got stuck at work" or "Im not feeling well" "My car broke down" "Had to drive my friend somewhere" Or worse no call or text at all.

Then we go home and 2 hours later they are there online jerking off on their webcam......We get pissed.

When that happens 9 out of 10 times......It gets old.

The other part is that my wife prefers chatting with one person at a time. So if we find someone we're interested in....We put everyone else on hold. And when you go a couple weeks chatting and texting with someone and in the end they flake out after "you got to know them". Now we're back to starting all over.

Its a compromise between my wife and I too. I am the type that if I want to play tonight.......I would want to come online, and find someone who was looking now too, usually on a classified site, and make it happen. Couple of emails and off to the races.

My wife on the other hand likes more interaction first. Not always a ton. She can get turned on enough after a bunch of chat and pic exchanges that she is ready the same night to have him over after a couple hours.

But usually she wants to meet g-rated and then plan play for another night.

We are yet to find a system that works.

If we want NOW. We have a 50-50 chance of making that happen.

If we plan to meet tomorrow. For the other person, who is no longer as horny at that time, something comes up tomorrow and they cant make it.

If we want to meet g-rated. They dont want to waste the gas to not get laid.

So we carry ourselves in a way that yes, as a single guy, you have to show some effort and pursue us a little. Show youre serious.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
absolutely.

Mr. is one who leaves his laptop on all the time and it will look like h'es online when he's not. Also, he travels a lot and when he does, I sort of hoard my time with him so we can reconnect in several ways.

Plus, you know, we have a lot of stuff on DVR we wanna watch...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
I look at it in a very simple manner. If you feel you have the right to make me choose between swinging and my children...or make me feel guilty over not being able to meet because of my children....you'd best fuck yourself. Because you will not be fucking me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
If I were a single man (no kids), I'd be there in a heartbeat if a couple invited me over.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1367 posts)
We are quick to suggest a meet.

We're not fans of a lot of online chat. Usually if we havent met within a very short period of time it just doesnt happen.

As you all have heard me whine on half my posts here.....Again, single guys. They want to talk dirty. Webcam. Text. But to get them out from behind a computer into our bedroom is an almost impossible task.

Still blows my mind.

I dont. But if I were on the computer....Horny....Dick in hand...Yanking away...And a hot local couple said "Come over with that thing" I would be out of the house so fast I would probably forget to close the door and id run over the mailbox on the way out.

Yet in our case we get...."Ill have to figure out my schedule. Probably can do something in a couple weeks" But we see them online all night every night.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
ks dont worry about it. Like you, we have busy lives. We have 3 kids, 2 who are still young. We have 2 careers and everything else going on. We cannot travel too far because our daughter watches our sons usually and we like to be accessible in case of an emergency. I have talked with people over the years who get annoyed or frustrated with us because we are not divorced and have custody of our kids all of the time LOL (I had one guy tell me "you always have your kids"....sorry, I thrusted them from my loins lol). Don't stress it. To me, if you grow impatient with me because of my children, my job, location, my health issues, whatever....I am not going to talk to you for very long. I do not have time for it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: did you guys have the same experience