demands for nude's and cam : Swingers Discussion 51566
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicedemands for nude's and cam
TOPIC: demands for nude's and cam
Created by: nice_cnycpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
i'm mrs. nice and i handle all of our sls business. this happens to me often. i give acess to our private pics which are not x-rated. there is a nice pic of my husband and i together and another one of me with the black binini on in a different pose. i will also send even more recent pics (non)to those who we end up talking to on yahoo. in my mind there should be no question as to what we look like after that.

often i get requests and demands for nudes or camming, usually from the husband of a couple who writes to us. i simply will not send out nudes or participate in camming with people we have never met. sometimes these guys get downright mad or they just keep asking.

does anyone else have this problem? how do you handle it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Once again.... Keep alive the topic of where REAL FOLKS can meet in Your Own Home Town!

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Aw hell!, If you can't get a so-called Bi-fem willing to meet you on a G-rated swimsuit shot, a G-rated web cam wave hello, or a call to your cell phone # from a payphone, or a "lunch with her girlfriend" with my hubbie merely in the building (all for her (?) protection of course) then the faceless and voiceless stranger has some problems!

Heard every lame excuse in the book from her(?) The ball has been placed in her court, MAYBE IT'S REALLY IN THIS CRAFTY PIC-COLLECTORS PANTS!

Geez Guys, why does IT insist on receiving all the details of our swinging experiences and such revealing pics of me before IT is willing to MAYBE meet?

UNICORN MY ASS!!! No such thing Newbie guys!

Get yer buns to a titty bar for a couples lap dance and you'll have a lot more luck!

I pity the newbies wives who earn fame on a Perv's website. All in the name of her hubbys gloriouis 3-some fantasies.

Never send yer face with da coochie shot too.

Just a helpful hint.

A true Bi Fem would never be sooo demanding.

If she were, She ain't good enuff for me.

Mrs. Life

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's a gift, Perfect, it's a gift ; )

I read Lisa's reply and it reminded me of a couple we were in contact with early on in our adventure. We were chatting for a few days, hadn't seen pics, and had limited interest without them but were just being friendly. They offered to email us pics, which they did, and that killed the limited interest we had to start with. We chatted again soon after, and immediately got the "How'd you like our pics?" question. Talk about an awkward situation!!

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
On the other hand, we've been getting lots of emails with no pictures, or pictures with people far away and no face pics at all. We hate having to awkwardly ask for pictures but after a couple of emails back and forth, we ask to see pictures and then people disappear.

Getting a bit frustrated with that.

Lisa

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Got another forums virgin- welcome Foxy!

I occasionally enjoy camming- although it's been a while since I've found it appealing- and I don't mind an easy-going, no pressure question about whether I'm willing to. It's the relentless, pushy, whiny, demanding, wheedling toddler-like behavior (and I truly hate to say it, but in my experience so far that's been the sole domain of the single male) that totally puts me off.

I've told more than one person to get lost, not interested anymore after that kind of behavior. Talk about sabatoging yourself.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We almost always get supposed single females who absolutely demnd we cam with them. No conversation at all or getting to know them just turn o nthe cam. Which we do not do. We have been scammed by two of these females at the very beginning of our swinging experience. They would demand to see us and then they would turn theirs on. Naturally theirs never came on. In both cases we are sure a man was at the keyboard on the other side. It really put us on kind of a paranoid footing with the camera.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(433 posts)
We enjoyued a very nice evening with Several locals we've been chatting with... It was very VERY nice for everyone involved. It was so VERY, VERY FOR REAL!

THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT!

Hey, don't get me wrong... pen pals can be kewl too, but DANG! GOTTA LOVE THE REAL THANG!!!!

Mrs. Life. finds them all soo very Beautiful in spirit. :)

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
We were newbies once. Some nice folks that were gentle and helpful we actually got to meet this evening. In real time and in a real face to face community setting.

Lambertville MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
maryland male here who luvs to cam with hot couples or females. i find it is not same as in person, but loads of fun, no pun intended. any hot couples or females wanna cam, just gimme a shout, or mail me. lets have fun

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Rabbit, works fairly well in our case...we say something similar...we're sure alot of people pass us by, people think our profile is too complicated but surprise surprise we think their profile is too vague...

it got ridiculous trying to weed though fakes flakes and we started to feel as if we should be able to start a dental practice we had to pull so many teeth! :-D

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: demands for nude's and cam