Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice cuckold? hot wife? help??
TOPIC: cuckold? hot wife? help??
Created by: partyinthewoods
Original Starting post for this thread:
Quick back story. I am allowed to play alone in very rare and select circumstances and my husband is almost never ok with mfm.

But here is my question. When he has allowed me recently to see another man the sex the next day between us has been mind blowing, break the bed good! And the one time we had a sm over he gave it to me like never before during. He wants no details of my experience with the other man, wants me cleaned up so to speak. So what is this? And how can I encourage more. I have never had sex with my husband like this before and I want to encourage more!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
Quick back story. I am allowed to play alone in very rare and select circumstances and my husband is almost never ok with mfm.

But here is my question. When he has allowed me recently to see another man the sex the next day between us has been mind blowing, break the bed good! And the one time we had a sm over he gave it to me like never before during. He wants no details of my experience with the other man, wants me cleaned up so to speak. So what is this? And how can I encourage more. I have never had sex with my husband like this before and I want to encourage more!

Brooklyn KY
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: cuckold hot wife help