Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Couple that can play solo question
TOPIC: Couple that can play solo question
Created by: cplfun4us420
Original Starting post for this thread:
Someday, we'd love to find the right couple as a fit for both us. This is most likely the travel friends sort of thing. Until we find that our interest has turned to 3 sums and not pass by those opportunities that come up. We've had conversations that ended with- well you should have fucked him/her. We've decided to not keep doing that.

Anyway, we are sincere about being in a limited open relationship, but I'm not sure it fits here.

My wife is going to be in a situation that could present an opportunity. The literal conversation is....just remember, don't catch anything, don't get knocked up, and don't get caught and cause any drama.

I'm heading out of town on work to a conference. The literal conversation is....maybe ____ will be there or you'll find a cute girl who works there. When I'm in new areas, I have and would like to use this site as way to meet a female or couple in the area. We don't really play locally.

How do you go about having this conversation with women or couples who are here? I think for the most part people don't believe this. Oh sure....he's just another cheater is what I feel is underlying the conversation. I've had a couple want to talk to my wife. Really? I sort of get that, but it seems pretty odd. We're very private and don't give out email, names, phone numbers, etc and you want to schedule a meeting with my wife to discuss us possibly having sex.

I'm sure this is discussed here and there, but any input on being "open" and able to meet as couple or solo would be appreciated. I guess part 2 of the question is should I just make a separate profile? I didn't really want to pay for 2 lifetime's but maybe that's what I need to do?

Thanks

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Newark Delaware
Username hidden
(8 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(458 posts)

Ridgeville SC US
Username hidden
(653 posts)

Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Couple that can play solo question
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.