cock Measurements : Swingers Discussion 219242109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicecock Measurements
TOPIC: cock Measurements
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   9 to 18 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If someone interested in me were to message me asking what my measurements were I'd gladly share as I'm not afraid to be honest. It isn't an 8"+ with 7" girth but I've never had one partner 'disappointed' by what I have to offer when the clothes came off. I'm glad the genetics card was in my favor.

And yes, I have measured the length and girth. I know the national average so I know I'm above it which gives me confidence that I have nothing to worry about. I snicker when I see profiles that demand a 8" or bigger as I'm more worried that I'll 'tip' my partner (which has happened). I know that can be painful to some women. Their loss. Partners who've told me of being with 8"-9" guys learn that length doesn't really matter. Knowing how to use it correctly is what truly matters to the majority.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree john. most guys either don't know about #s or just like to dream.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
--"He was obviously measuring from someplace different"

The ruler had the first four inches broken off, Most guys have these new style rulers :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I'm with you Mr JM. I'm strictly average at 6" though I am thicker than average. We had one guy telling Ms Pottart that he was 8". We were both looking forward to her getting a bit more bulk until the party started. He was obviously measuring from someplace different than I was because we were about the same length and not as thick, lol.

I've always said if those guys with big dicks have any more fun with theirs than I do with mine I'm not sure I could stand it anyway, lol.

Powell TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
OK, there are size queens out there. They want what they want and that is fine. Just like there are guys who want a BBW or large breasts.

I (Mr. JM) have an absolutely average sized penis. It measures 6.187639 inches LOL !!! Seriously, I have actually never measured it and don't need to. It has pleased enough women for me to know that its size is enough and that I know how to use it. And yes I rate myself as an olympic gold medalist for pussy eating. I love the taste the smell the look. And it is a fact that more women have their best orgasms from direct clitoral stimulation vs. intercourse. (I know, not all are wired that way.)

We met a couiple once at a nude/swing party. His non ereck cock hung like a horse. Mrs. JM and I were talking with this couple about sex in general, not about playing. The guy's wife mentioned how she liked anal. I asked if she let her husband fuck her ass. She said , 'never, he's too big.' Ok, so maybe being average has its advantages.

We when play with another couple, Mrs. JM is happy so long as the guy has a normal cock. if it's a bit smaller than mine it doesn't matter, a bit bigger all the same. She has had some fat cocks and she enjoyed the feeling of fullness in her vagina. But she doesn't want anything too big.

As to show-er verse grower. The big cock guy I mentioned didn't get any bigger when he got hard. But it did not need to. I am a grower and I also get very hard, most of the show-ers we've seen seem to be a softer hard than me.

Anyhow, everyone's experiences are different. This is juts one perspective.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(360 posts)
So as a counterpoint question, how many of the ladies are interested in the size of their potential partner because if it's too BIG it won't be fun? I've met a few so far, and while it may seem like it could be an ego booster for the guy, it's actually been frustrating not to be able to fully enjoy a playtime with a potential partner, and for those who followed through it required that I pay attention to the size of the parking space she provided, if you catch my drift. For how many women is that a problem or concern?

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Very true Carrie.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
If they brag in their profile about their talents, I pass them up. I have yet to have one live up to their bragging. People, who are good at it, don't have to brag.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I have ever never asked for measurements or pictures of a guys cock before meeting.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17749 posts)
Rowdy- yes, while the "good with my mouth and hands" is a good red flag that there might be "less" than honest measuring going on, it isn't always the case. Just like everything else, you shouldn't discount a SM who admits to being good at oral........ Case in point, I absolutely LOVE giving ladies oral. It has NO bearing on the size of my package nor my ability to use it. It merely means I love eating pussy and am damn good at it. Lol.

I hope things turn around for ya. But if not, get up to NJ.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   9 to 18 of 27   End
TOPIC: cock Measurements