cock Measurements : Swingers Discussion 2192421018
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicecock Measurements
TOPIC: cock Measurements
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
Rowdy- yes, while the "good with my mouth and hands" is a good red flag that there might be "less" than honest measuring going on, it isn't always the case. Just like everything else, you shouldn't discount a SM who admits to being good at oral........ Case in point, I absolutely LOVE giving ladies oral. It has NO bearing on the size of my package nor my ability to use it. It merely means I love eating pussy and am damn good at it. Lol.

I hope things turn around for ya. But if not, get up to NJ.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
dissapearing gun ;) That is what I call hubbies "grower" so yes you see him in the shower and unless he has someone getting him excited in the shower your not going to see much.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
I would have to agree with SW. It probably wasn't hard. My hubby grows a lot more than 4 inches, when he gets hard so why wouldn't there that much of a difference. Sounds to me like someone passed up a possible good time because they don't understand how the body works.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Yes, some may be "growers" and not "showers". However, if it was THAT much of a difference, it should be considered an outright lie. If they lie about that, just to get laid, what else are they lying about (orientation, safety practices, STD status). Ain't worth the risks in my humble opinion.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(925 posts)
Speaking for myself (the Mrs) personally, a potential play partner's "size" doesn't matter all that much. I've seen a micro-penis before and anything bigger than that is fine with me! :)

I actually prefer an average penis (connected to a man who knows how to use it well) as big ones *hurt* me...a lot. {wink}

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(565 posts)
it's not really a question of length so much but overall size. they claimed it was one size and it was not at all. no girth or length. and yes, many guys don't ask how big a woman's tits are but the truth is you see a lot more of the woman from profile pics to know what you are "getting". seems only fair that the woman should have some idea of what her counterpart is, um, well, packing ;)

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
It's an interesting question, and as the guy, I can say that no one has ever asked ahead of time for my measurements! I wouldn't ask a woman how big her tits are...

However, at least a half dozen times now the wife has found her potential partner unable to really satisfy. She doesn't make a big deal of it, tries to help him, and when we talk about afterwards we move that couple to our "nice people, but..." list.

As for measuring? I'm sure glad the wife is around to help lift this thing though when I have to go... :-) (said tongue-in-cheek, and yes, every cheek if you want!)

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
it seems angle of the camera can be a bit deceiving and can make a big difference in how it *appears* to look.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
if length is that important ask to see a cock picture. cant hide it then.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1238 posts)
My husband states guys that measure their cock are suppose hold the cock straight out from them. And while looking down at it measure from the base to tip.

Well that is all well and fine, but what do other couples do when the moment is there and you realize the guy there must have measure from his asshole to his tip because he's much shorter than he stated.

How do other women/couples handle this?

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   18 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: cock Measurements