cock Measurements : Swingers Discussion 219242
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicecock Measurements
TOPIC: cock Measurements
Created by: kinksterhere
Original Starting post for this thread:
My husband states guys that measure their cock are suppose hold the cock straight out from them. And while looking down at it measure from the base to tip.

Well that is all well and fine, but what do other couples do when the moment is there and you realize the guy there must have measure from his asshole to his tip because he's much shorter than he stated.

How do other women/couples handle this?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GFandME got it right way back when. The pics don't lie.... we almost always exchange nude pics with any couples we will meet. Mrs. always enjoys sex, so its never a big deal...my asshole measured 11" is good enough, lol.

Worthington OH
Username hidden
(136 posts)
That's a pretty bold statement, Rowdy. I would sound just as ridiculous saying "Show me a man who has measured his penis and I'll show you a loser." Absolute statements are rarely accurate.

There are an awful lot of men out there who simply don't feel any need to measure their penises. I know I never have. I usually get the "a little big but not BIG" comment and even had one lady tell me (without ever seeing me or feeling me erect) that she knew I had a small dick. I've had exactly one partner (female) want to have anal because the rest have said "too big".

I take that to mean I don't need to measure.

I've met guys who've claimed bigger than they are and guys who've claimed smaller. I've seen 4 inchers up to ~8 inters. They all work reasonably well, if taught how to... take the opportunity to teach someone what works for you and suddenly size simply won't be as big of an issue.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Never measured it but I'm told it is slightly above average. I'm also been told it works very well. Reference upon request. (lol) My wife is the first to say size does not matter as long as it is bigger than a pencil lead. Yes I've seen the profiles than demand 8+ and all I can think of is she really into pain.

Denton TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I have never measured mine. Truth

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
I didn't say I've never had any complaints. But when I get them, I just ease back a little bit. ;)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Mr. Sexus has never felt the need to measure his. Unless you consider the women he's fucked as some sort of depthometer.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
"Doesn't everyone know that you're supposed to hold it next to a can of coke or the tv remote"

I have no clue about the protocol for measuring cock and have never bothered with that, but would be forever grateful if Mrs. Polly would assist me in doing so. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Doesn't everyone know that you're supposed to hold it next to a can of coke or the tv remote and then post a pic of it? Lol

Danvers MA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
If someone interested in me were to message me asking what my measurements were I'd gladly share as I'm not afraid to be honest. It isn't an 8"+ with 7" girth but I've never had one partner 'disappointed' by what I have to offer when the clothes came off. I'm glad the genetics card was in my favor.

And yes, I have measured the length and girth. I know the national average so I know I'm above it which gives me confidence that I have nothing to worry about. I snicker when I see profiles that demand a 8" or bigger as I'm more worried that I'll 'tip' my partner (which has happened). I know that can be painful to some women. Their loss. Partners who've told me of being with 8"-9" guys learn that length doesn't really matter. Knowing how to use it correctly is what truly matters to the majority.

Austin TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree john. most guys either don't know about #s or just like to dream.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: cock Measurements