best friend end up fucking her round 2 what about impending wedding : Swingers Discussion 210370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicebest friend end up fucking her round 2 what about impending wedding
TOPIC: best friend end up fucking her round 2 what about impending wedding
Created by: sexxxynjcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
She dared me to show her off. I pick my best friend. He is the complete opposite of a player & is the only one who knows we play. Fiancée n I had only been soft play games up till then. Well lots of explicit texts and pics from us to him later and of course the wife and I talking filthy about taking it further and letting him fuck her and Cum in her cuz he is safe. A huge turn on for us. She had done this with her college bf and it was a huge turn on. Soo I set it up. We all were in denial and figured he would just watch. But you all know how that goes. We all get drunk and i strip her naked and started fucking her after a few mins i tell him to have a turn. He hesitates but gets on for a ride and even though he is much smaller he has her cumming in no time and then fills her up and i get my first sloppy seconds and love it. We were all a little freaked at first but now i really want to try it again. It was so hot. Of course he wants too. And even though she was embarrassed then. Now she cums when ever we talk about it while fucking. She says she will again but only for me she doesn't need to. We are getting married if a few months and he will be in the wedding. I don't know if i we do this again it will diminish or make her uncomfortable on our wedding day? Im torn and she said its up to me... do it now one more time? Not at all? Maybe we wait until after we are married for a bit? Idk? Don't want to loose a friend either if something go south. Hope this isn't tmi. Sorry

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh 20. She has neen with many. Lol

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Just hope she hasn't been with anyone else! Just sayin!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Thanks laughing. We agree and we do have ground rules to keep t Things in check. As far as safe sex it is a definite. Everyone except best friend. He is married for the moment and has been For the last 20 years. I was best man at his wedding. He hasn't Been with anyone ever but his wife. So yeah pretty safe :) party on!

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Personally, your activities are a little too close to home for us, ex-bf, ex-gfs, good family friends, co-workers, etc. It deserves a lot of discussion. Also believe you may wish to figure out other 'ground rules'. We have few ground rules now ourselves, but each of us understand exactly our guiding principles. Also, if you're planning on expanding your sex life outside of monogamy, you might wish to rethink your position on safe sex. You say he was safe, but you don't know. Anyhow, good luck and hope you two can find your way.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Maybe he is a little too close to home. If the two of you really enjoy another guy then maybe you should find someone with whom you have no emotional attachment. Then you get all the fun of the 3 some and none of the baggage associated with friendship.

Of course, he can't know...after all it is your marriage/relationship and what goes on inside it is private unless you choose to share.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(62 posts)
She dared me to show her off. I pick my best friend. He is the complete opposite of a player & is the only one who knows we play. Fiancée n I had only been soft play games up till then. Well lots of explicit texts and pics from us to him later and of course the wife and I talking filthy about taking it further and letting him fuck her and Cum in her cuz he is safe. A huge turn on for us. She had done this with her college bf and it was a huge turn on. Soo I set it up. We all were in denial and figured he would just watch. But you all know how that goes. We all get drunk and i strip her naked and started fucking her after a few mins i tell him to have a turn. He hesitates but gets on for a ride and even though he is much smaller he has her cumming in no time and then fills her up and i get my first sloppy seconds and love it. We were all a little freaked at first but now i really want to try it again. It was so hot. Of course he wants too. And even though she was embarrassed then. Now she cums when ever we talk about it while fucking. She says she will again but only for me she doesn't need to. We are getting married if a few months and he will be in the wedding. I don't know if i we do this again it will diminish or make her uncomfortable on our wedding day? Im torn and she said its up to me... do it now one more time? Not at all? Maybe we wait until after we are married for a bit? Idk? Don't want to loose a friend either if something go south. Hope this isn't tmi. Sorry

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: best friend end up fucking her round 2 what about impending wedding