bad experiences : Swingers Discussion 186239
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicebad experiences
TOPIC: bad experiences
Created by: krbenet The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
An accurate drama meter (i.e., wisdom derived from experience) will minimize the risks of bad experiences. It just takes a long time to develop one.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3717 posts)
agreed. what always makes me chuckle though is this. In almost every profile I read I read these 2 lines: "we are looking to spice up an already great sex life" and "we have no drama and ask that you also have none." However...the number of couples we have met that actually meet this shit they profess to live...can be counted on 1 hand I think. I always find that to be funny.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I have to agree with the magority here... the LS does not cause issues, it is ppl bringing their issues to the table. There also is a huge lack of integrity going on... that and it's little partner "respect". Without those two componets it is a recipe for disaster!

I will say thou, if your having hurt feelings and loosing relationships over this extra curricular activity...it might be time to look for a new hobby. This should be nothing more than an adventure between you and your's to spice up an already great sex life, and life in general... never use this as an outlet to fix or repair what is already in ruins.

Mrs.~

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Welcome to the forums, medcenterswingers!

Valuable post!

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(271 posts)
idk, we recently had a bad experience with a SF, but IMO, its because she lied. The whole time she is telling my husband how she thought I was pretty and we were pretty clear in our conversations that we were looking for bi female. Well long story short...when we got to business, she refused to do any of the things she said she would (which is fine, i get that its about being comfortable, not pushy, etc) but she was absolutely fine with leaving my husband a HICKEY (what are we in HS again?) and attempted to F him w/o a condom (big time rule breaker)...In all i now have trouble trusting what was the true purpose of her even contacting us.....And although it did take us a LONG time to find someone....Id rather keep searching instead of questioning intentions all the time. This will not break us, a girl like that just isn't worth losing everything we have worked so hard for :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
bad experiences suck. BUT. YOU really have control over them. This is what changed things for us in swinging. I would get frustrated, angry, cry, come in here and act up with pissy ass posts lol....and finally I realized that I am ultimately in control. Now....if a couple has drama...we walk. We do not argue, we do not counsel, we go where the fun is. If they have issues..they are THEIR issues and not yours...you aren't their marital counsel so just go off and have fun on your own. And then you do not have bad experiences!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Have to agree with Lost; seems to us its not the LS or any particular combinations of the LS, just people with already broken relationships trying to use the LS as some sort of super glue and it just doesn't work that way. I think there are couples that are healthy, try it, and then bounce off it. Not sure why it would end them if they weren't already headed that direction.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
yes, there have been some that have. However, the decay did not start with their decision to become swingers....their decision to become swingers usually was the attempt to put a band-aid on an arterial wound.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: bad experiences