a over 50 group : Swingers Discussion 244361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger Advicea over 50 group
TOPIC: a over 50 group
Created by: tonguetagteam
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has any one had any experience with starting or being in an over 50 group?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
**c&p** Has any one had any experience with starting or being in an over 50 group?

To the Original Poster aka The OP

Yes I have , there is one over in the senior threads. It's a goofball group for nonsensical crap nothing more nothing less.

There is also one called senior travel club that we are members of in the groups section. I imagine you could key word search the groups section to find more too. Or you could start one there yourselves.

If for no other reason then by default that a lot of swingers cut off age for hooking up is 50. I can see where the question about such a group would be posted. The short version of a answer I would think is like minded people of the same age would find more in common with each other.

The long version is as complex as beauty is in the eye of the beholder . And or as well as age fetishes are a real thing. To each there own would be the moral to the story or thread if you will up to this point.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3832 posts)
That was the most amusing post you've ever written. Kudos to you. The only thing I be ever been a victim of is your stalkish behavior and incessant need for my attention . Now go create another topic about how rude it is to not respond to your compliments or people who chose to not forgive and act all huggy face kissy poo with someone they can't stomach.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5440 posts)
I must have missed something. "Physically insulting"? I think I would actually enjoy a few physical insults from you my dear. ;) I don't recall anything between us ever being more than words on a screen. A few rounds of childish grade school level fussing and name calling. Some of it was quite humorous actually.

As for those I consider friends here in these threads, so many of them who have been around far longer than you or I will be so excited to know they are still considered "newcomers". For the actual newbies, let me just say that there may be a few sweet ladies in need of a little encouragement and possibly even a little discipline (wink, wink) as they make their way down this sometimes intimidating road of discovery known as the lifestyle. Who am I to withhold any help I can offer whether by word or deed? I'm just one man, but I do what I can. :)

Here's my question. Why do I always have to deal with "perpetual victim" Mrs. Sav.? Why don't I ever get strong, assertive, always in control, unflappable Mrs. Sav.? And at what point will you finally retire that victim's cross you've been carrying around all these years, and finally start acting like the person you claim to be? You simply can't have it both ways my lovely. If I have ever written a word of truth, believe it or not, I write it now. If I could have ever believed that even after all these years you would still be this broken, traumatized, hate filled person that you have become, I swear I would have never participated in that silliness with you. It is deeply disturbing to see someone so clearly devastated to the point that they need to repeatedly throw themselves on the alter of pity. To be honest, I feel your behavior flies in the faces of many women, even some here in these forums, who have actually dealt with real abuse in their lives. Perhaps this is your case as well. If so, I hope you will someday soon accept that you could really benefit from talking to a professional counselor.

Now you will no doubt immediately deny that any of this is accurate, but nothing you can say can change what you've already shown everyone who frequents these pages. Yours is not the only family that has dealt with painful hardships and health issues recently. Perhaps yours had no effect on you. Ours had a profound effect on me by bringing many things in this life into the proper perspective for me. I've tried to take it as a learning opportunity and do the best I could with it. I still fail a lot, but I'm committed to working every day to being a better man than I used to be. I didn't owe you this explanation and you can shit on it like everything else i say if you like. Take it any way you like. If you choose to continue to take every opportunity to come after me, if that is what you need, if that's your therapy, knock yourself out.

Finally, if there are any so called "newcomers" who are under the mistaken impression that I cannot occasionally be an asshole, you should know now, you're in for disappointment. The truth is, I am hopelessly and painfully human.

James

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
No question I gave as good as I got but I never sunk to the level of physically insulting you nor your wife . The other difference is I make no pretense about it . Unlike you who feels motivated to prove to the newbies what a "nice guy" you are.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5440 posts)
Know what else all those who were around back then remember? They remember that you were giving as good as you were getting. Somehow whenever you feel the need to expose what a terrible person I used to be, you always seem to leave that part out.

There are many here who would nothing more than for me to bring the old howitzer back out and have another go with you. I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint them, and you.

Again, have a great day gorgeous!

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5058 posts)
"Mrs. Sav. I can assure you there is not a shred of dishonesty in my flattery. Ur pics are nothing short of inspiring my dear. It isn't necessary that we like each other in order to be honest. "

You spent months calling me every derogatory name you could think of and insulting the very pictures you now claim to admire. Some of your fan club weren't here to witness your behavior but some of us that were do not forget. Forgive me if I find your supposed compliments more distasteful than I ever did your insults. You can fool some of the people some of the the time but you stopped fooling me long ago. Trust I understand your efforts aren't for my benefit but all for show to the newcomers. Ever so charming until someone, least of all a women dares to disagree with you.

As for the over 50 group , I rather enjoy diversity but understand the concept of perhaps creating a small group where a mature women wouldn't feel in suddenly frumpy standing next to a group of 24 year old hotties.....no matter what shape she is in.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5440 posts)
I want to join the 30 - 40 club but I'm too old and they practice age discrimination. Damn someone give me some raid for those hornets.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2259 posts)
Here's a question:

What is the point of an over-50 group?

We have a group we hang out with that has a high (~50%) of 50+ ers. We like a number of them (although not all of them), but I don't think they would consider themselves an "over 50" group. They certainly haven't told us to take a hike for not meeting age requirements.

Couldn't you just start a group of some 50 plussers and let it just be with respect to who joins? If some 30-somethings want to join are you going to kick them out?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Copy and paste.....Lastly, breeding will be controlled to insure no mixing of the classes.

LMAO you went a little over board there kid...wtf

Breeding there's NO breeding in swinging

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3832 posts)
As a follow up question can we make up fictional user names ?

Crinklefryforyou

WouldUlikefrieswiththatshake

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3832 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 57   End
TOPIC: a over 50 group