Young Swingers : Swingers Discussion 47581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceYoung Swingers
TOPIC: Young Swingers
Created by: Shade_N_Kitty
Original Starting post for this thread:
Im sorta not new to swinging as my husband and i have been doing this since we began our relationship about 3 years ago but i find it more and more often people discriminate because of my age im 19 and he's 29 its also harder for me to find any clubs i could attend with my husband as almost all of them require you to be atleast 21 or 23 in some instances ..... which makes me wonder are there any younger swingers out there looking for the same?? and for those abit older and more seasoned what suggestions would you give to a youngin like me? thoughts are greatly appreciated Kitty
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
There was one 20 year old who asked us, "Can you guys really still do it at your age". I know the question was innocent, but it still kinda hurt anyway.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Us old farts experience the same thing, only difference is it's the younger ones want nuthin to do with us. Age has not mattered in how well we click with someone. We've made alot of friends that are 20 sumthin. In fact, 20 sumthins seem to accept our age better than 30 sumthins. Seems we see alot of 30sumthins that don't want anyone over 40. But it's all jus numbers anyway, life's too short to worry bout it.

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
The advice already is very tue to most's natures. Many in our age bracket have children your age or older and cannot imagine possbily having sex with children their age. The other is the maturity factor. We have met younger couples, and the funny thing is a few (again a fewi is the key word) of them acted with more maturity and grace than couples our age. The other factor is most claim to have open minds, but in reality they don't.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
thanks very much your advice is greatly appreciated... ive been on this site about 8 months and always seemed to get miffed or laughed at becuz of my age when read through the forums it seems even those that are twice my age dont have some of the sense they were born with so its refreshing to see someone actually being nice for once :D

Berwyn IL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Im sorta not new to swinging as my husband and i have been doing this since we began our relationship about 3 years ago but i find it more and more often people discriminate because of my age im 19 and he's 29 its also harder for me to find any clubs i could attend with my husband as almost all of them require you to be atleast 21 or 23 in some instances ..... which makes me wonder are there any younger swingers out there looking for the same?? and for those abit older and more seasoned what suggestions would you give to a youngin like me?

thoughts are greatly appreciated

Kitty

Berwyn IL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Young Swingers