Wrong reasons VS right reasons : Swingers Discussion 1932541051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWrong reasons VS right reasons
TOPIC: Wrong reasons VS right reasons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not believe there is a wrong or right reason, AS LONG AS you both decide before hand what you both expect out of it and are happy with that. every couple/person will have their own reasons, just because we personally think they may be in it for the wrong reason does not make it wrong for them. as long as the other couple/person they are meeting knows why they are doing it.

as someone said here, sperm donor, why is that wrong if the second couple is willing to help out in that respect, and terms and conditions are met between all four. yes it's true Mrs J and I would not go about it this way, but to each his own.

Yes i know you said keep it short, but i think if ALL parties involved are in agreement, then how is anything wrong ? and who are we to say it's wrong FOR THEM. The only thing i would consider wrong, is going behind your spouses back or when you lie to the couple/person you meeting.

I also know of two couples who actually met on here and are happily married now, so finding a spouse can't be wrong either.

also, To compensate for what is lacking in your relationship may not be wrong either, Lets say Mrs J doesn't like a certain position and doesn't mind i do this position with another woman, than thats not wrong either.

all i'm saying is if all are in agreement then nothing can be wrong. FOR THOSE COUPLES participating. even if we personally dont agree with it.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Right Reason

To enhance a loving ,sexually dynamic relationship

Wrong Reason

To compensate for what is lacking in your relationship, sexual or otherwise

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
After my last topic you either love me or hate me, lol so I have another question. I ask this because I have been told our reason for getting into the LS isn't a good/right reason. So I wanted to see everyone else ideas of right and wrong.

What are your ideas of the right reasons vs the wrong reasons to get into the lifestyle.

Please keep answers SHORT. Just list them, not looking for explanations.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: Wrong reasons VS right reasons