Wow, I feel like an ass!!! : Swingers Discussion 209148101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWow, I feel like an ass!!!
TOPIC: Wow, I feel like an ass!!!
Created by: PurpleFire The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
PurpleFire; "Experience is just how many mistakes you've made that you actually learned something from". It's nice that the other couple responded to you with a 'hakuna metata'. It sounds like you've found some keepers, even if you and they never play.

Finding your comfort zones is important and it appears that you're doing all the right things. You hit it on the head when you commented that you need to be careful what you hit the Send button on, as it's So Easy to inadvertantly write something that could be viewed as insensitive or rude and Impossible to "un-send" once you hit that button.

We wish you both well! :-)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
WTF is the "issue"?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
First off, if there is an "issue" you should not be setting up any dates, play or otherwise. Second, don't offer reasons, excuses, or apologies for your decisions. Third, watch out for "mentors" that prey on nubies and try to lure them out of their comfort zone or suggest things they're not ready for. If you told them the truth they shouldn't be offended so it's not anything to lose sleep over. You're new here so I'll be the first to drop this on you... they aren't the only swingers in Nebraska. Dump them and move on.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
@purplefire - I checked out your profile and saw you guys just started on here earlier this month, so I'm guessing you are fairly new to this lifestyle? (us, too.) Ehhh....we all make mistakes and say/write/do stupid things in the beginning.

You know what? I would take a look back at what you did/said, think about how you are going to handle a similar situation next time around.....and move on. Hindsight is always 20/20. Don't beat yourselves up too much, ok?

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Dating 101, Swinger Version.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Wow, I feel like an ass!!!