Would you rather make first contact or have couples contact you : Swingers Discussion 202885101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWould you rather make first contact or have couples contact you
TOPIC: Would you rather make first contact or have couples contact you
Created by: sweettart
Original Starting post for this thread:
So when it comes to who makes first contact, would you rather have a couple write to you or do you prefer to write to them first.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey sweet, you probably don't remember but we did meet you guys briefly at a halloween party at a club near Lafayette. And to say nice ass is a understatement. Great ass would be a start.

We no longer live in that area but if you guys ever come to MIdland give us a shout, would love to meet up with you guys.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
lol the emails we get usually say nice tits. can't imagine why.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Me too, But the e-mails we get always read, Nice ass.

Username hidden
(1300 posts)
My marketing strategy of relying on my sexy wife's pics allows us to not have to contact others. I'd be up a creek without a paddle if I had to rely on my pictures.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yea all of our travel is for work, we are only home 1 or 2 weeks a month and that time is usually filled by family.

Username hidden
(1300 posts)
we have been lucky to travel to lifestyle events or places like Hedo. We were just at Splash in Florida. We don't get to travel often though.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Trooper how are Y'll doing it when you travel, We have found that most people avoid travelers like the pledge(both on line and at the clubs), because of the one night stand or the bed hopping stigma.That are we are just uglier than we think we are and that's why no one contacts us.lol

Username hidden
(1300 posts)
we rarely do searches for couples or message them. I occasionally search the SM profiles but would have to find one I really liked to message them, usually I find more "duds then studs" so to speak.

We mostly meet people at the club or when we travel.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Since we are not ready to turn fantasy in to reality we do not contact folks, we don't want to waist their time. We love being contacted and if Daisy likes him she adds them as a friend for first contact when it is time for reality. Friends get more pics.

Harker Heights TX

Username hidden
(57 posts)
Oh, no...we are all just sitting around waiting for people to contact us!

That's what it looks like.No wonder we are not meeting anyone! We do the same thing for a couple of reasons.The main reason is because we travel a lot, so when we are in a new city we will put something in our tag line about when we will be visiting the area and what nights we are free thinking that couples that live in the area , are free when we are and are wanting to meet someone will contact us. Problem is it's not really working. We have been in 8 different cities in the last two & a 1/2 months and have not been able to meet anyone. This week we are in St Louis and had only two couples contact us, One to tell us they were working the night we were free, and the other one disappeared after we answered them back.

We don't want to resort to a fishing expedition (sending out mass emails and picking the best of the catch) because we hate getting them. Also unlike when we are at home where we more or less have seen every profile in the area. when we are visiting a new area, there is no way we are going to be able read all the profiles to see who would be a good fit,but feel that people who live in that area are more likely to see a new profile and check it out.

Username hidden
(1300 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Would you rather make first contact or have couples contact you