Would a long term swinging relationship have an impact on a our relationship : Swingers Discussion 39893
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWould a long term swinging relationship have an impact on a our relationship
TOPIC: Would a long term swinging relationship have an impact on a our relationship
Created by: pageturner The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
it can only happen if you allow it to happen.Always keep your line of communication open between yourselves. If you have any feelings towards another couple we would be the first to say break it off.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I don't think we can express it any better than Shorecpl but we'll chime in as an even longer married and lifestyle couple. (25+years). The challenges we've faced in marriage were never affected either positively or negatively by the lifestyle. However, there were times when we took a break from the lifestyle because we were in a particularly challenging time and we new for us it necessitated focusing only on each other and our family. But we also pulled away from a lot of our more mainstream socializing for the same reason. Best to you!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Since my wife and I have been swinging for a relatively short time, I cannot answer your questions directly. But, from my experience through "life," I think I can offer a few pithy observations. But please remember, free advice is *exactly* what you pay for it.

First and foremost, from your post and looking at your profile, it appears you are communicating on an emotional level very successfully – I congratulate you for that, and adjure you to keep it up. This tool will provide relief from 80% of all the pitfalls you are likely to face in the coming years.

And, now, for the bad news: you’ve got such a long road to hoe! You’re both young and you have so much changing to do in the next twenty years! Many things will go wrong, and you’re going to have to live through them – hopefully as a couple.

And now, for more good news. The things that break couples up usually have little to do with sex. If the marriage is good, it can survive so many things that stress it – financial woes, the presence or absence of children, the loss of loved ones, cheating on the part of one spouse, etc. So, in my humble opinion, if you have a good relationship, I would think that swinging would have little to do with your attachment to each other.

The key will be to remember that the most important person in your life is your spouse, not your mother, father, best friend, or someone you like to go to bed with. Communicate with him, pay attention to her needs, and be ready to modify any behavior of yours that doesn’t help the relationship.

I do hope this helps. .

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Would a long term swinging relationship have an impact on a our relationship