Wondering about swinger sluts : Swingers Discussion 181720
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWondering about swinger sluts
TOPIC: Wondering about swinger sluts
Created by: slutsrusnaz
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have seen some profiles where couple is looking for one or few couples for long term.

We respect everyones choices but it seem that having sex with just one couple is like being monogamous but with 2 people instead of 1?

We like variety so I guess that would make us sluts? Lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A road trip to VA Beach with the top down and Mrs. frnz riding shotgun (sorry Mr. frnz, back seat for you...lol) AND a visit to the Burgh for losamantes? Count me in on both plans! Not that I am trying to take credit for being a match-maker but seeing two of the hottest couples on the site meet for the first time is a fantasy I can't pass up. Please DO keep me in the loop on this one!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Losamantes, sounds like a plan! :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Frnz, we're going to be in P'burg the weekend of 7/15, we'll buy you a drink and Nic can watch, lol.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I thought you were picking me up on the way!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Count me in!

Oh wait, was I invited??

;^)

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
IDK... I think we should go to Virginia Beach!!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
"Thankfully there are many more wonderful people out there that respect our wishes!"

I TOTALLY respect your wishes. As long as they include inviting a friendly, fun, creative and "lusting" single male (from Ohio) into the mix!

So would it make me a total slut if I said I would LOVE to be around when losamantes and frnz meet? What do you say frnz, think can we entice them to come to Pittsburgh?

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thanks! And same to you guys! You did not come across as judgmental at all... I was just offering a different perspective. And yeah, you gotta love the people that think we need fixed! :). Thankfully there are many more wonderful people out there that respect our wishes!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Great pics frzn, wish we had a quarter for every woman that thought she could "cure" Ms Amantes of her straight "problem" LOL. After rereading our post it does come across as pretty judgemental. Sorry for that, definitely not what we intended.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
We were with one couple exclusively for a year and a half when we first started swinging... Not what we were looking for, it just happened. Never once was there a dull moment! It just works for some people. Now, although we have no regrets at all about that relationship, I do not believe we would ever look to do it over again.... I see the excitement of both a poly type relationship, as well as the variety.. And for now it's the variety that is working best for us :)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Wondering about swinger sluts