Wife is only here for husband : Swingers Discussion 2173841011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWife is only here for husband
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
exotic, never take one for the team. No matter what. I can easily sit and talk to a man I'm not sexually attracted to while his wife and my husband go at it at a party, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fuck him just because the other two hit it off.

I can't fake it, and I won't.

The other side to that coin is that we don't meet couples privately unless we both like both of them. Hard to find, but really awesome when you do, and all of you click in various ways. It's never 50/50. But then again, nothing is truly 50/50, not even a marriage relationship.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Can't see your profile but might venture to guess that your wife is a hottie and you are trollish? Just saying hat might be why women are telling you this. -I have never openly said it but there is plenty of times when I wasn't attracted to a man but my swing partner liked his wife/gf so I "took one for the team"

East Rutherford NJ

Username hidden
(46 posts)
Yeaaaaah.... That's not healthy. As a matter of fact, that's terrible!! It's an emotional bomb waiting to go off. Avoid at all costs!!

Milford CT

Username hidden
(42 posts)
Oh yikes. Run away. Definitely.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I totally agree...RUN!

We met a couple once at a party where the wife CLEARLY looked unhappy and was only doing it b/c the husband had told her that it was either swing or get a divorce. Wow. Then they got all mad at us for not wanting to talk to them, much less anything else. They were the most unattractive couple I think we've ever met, both physically and mentally. She never smiled, obviously.

So, before it gets any further, please heed the advice to find other couples who are stable and enjoy it all together.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Run away! A husband who is dragging his wife along behind him is not anyone who will be highly concerned for Either ladies welfare or feelings. There's a potential for more drama there than you want in your lives, I'm sure.

There are plenty of couples around who are both singing from the same sheet of music. You don't need to entangle yourselves with couples who aren't on the same page. (Can you spell D-I-V-O-R-C-E or S-T-A-L-K-I-N-G?)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband