Wife is only here for husband : Swingers Discussion 217383
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWife is only here for husband
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband
Created by: Naughtynnice5557 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
1. Discuss the logistics before the meeting 2. No certs or references, no meet

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
My wife and I are in this together. If she is not into that day, week, month, thin I'm not. I will not force my friend for life to be pushed into something she is not in the mood for.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Naughtynnice5557...part 2,

Sounds like she is taking it for the team. :( Certs or not, that is a no-go factor for us. After our first similar situation, we picked a "safe word" to alert the other if need be. Nothing wrong with stopping things when you're uncomfortable, politely telling the other couple thank you but no thank you and calling it a night.

On a side note, of the few such situations we've encountered, only one couple continued to pressure us about playing...they also had multiple 'they're real because they play' certs. Mrs TF3 and I second Pacpl's thoughts with this: it doesn't matter how many certs someone has if they're not on the same page or pressure you.

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
Certifications, ahhh if it were only so easy. We maintained certifications when we first started. You may be able to cut your chances of running across an unwilling partner, but taking enough time to know the other couple (weather it's an hour or several meets) is the only way to ensure all participants are on the same page. Just our thoughts.

State College PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
"Best way to avoid them is to look for couples who have real certs meaning certs that say they have actually played with another couple."

By way of clarification, from the SLS help page:

"Certified member, what is that? A certified member is one that another, trusted, member of the site has vouched for; indicating that they personally know this person and that the person is who they say they are. Only Paid members can certify other members."

Saint Paul MN
Username hidden
(475 posts)
'Salivating' is the key word. We call guys where they are continually talking about the sex 'droolers.' The more a guy talks about the sex the less likely there will be any.

We have also unfortunately met couples where the guy is gung ho and the lady would rather be getting a root canal. Best way to avoid them is to look for couples who have real certs meaning certs that say they have actually played with another couple. If no certs then tell them you will only meet after your lady has talked with their lady on the phone.

Stamford CT
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband