Wife is only here for husband : Swingers Discussion 217384
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWife is only here for husband
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband
Created by: Naughtynnice5557 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, my next question would be, "what is the reason you are only doing this for him?" We know one couple where the wife has hit menopause and so it is physically painful for her to have intercourse. She has no want to even remotely play because she is worried that if her guy has sex with the other guy's wife that she will have to oblige. So, we now know that it is me playing with him only and she will not have anything to do with my guy. Now, on the other hand, we have seen a lot of shady crap go on in this lifestyle. Like, a woman saying that because she doesn't find the guy attractive, his member is too small, he is too hairy, overweight, hands are too rough, etc. Then there are some where the wife is just doing this as a way to make her husband happy and trying to reconcile thier marriage. There is no bigger turn off than that!!!! I know that we get this problem at some parties where the guy is totally into me and the girl wants nothing to do with my guy because he is not a well-hung beefcake! And believe me is happens a lot more than you think! Yet we have also had it where I was not attracted to the guy physically but I still took one for the team! And once I got into it then it was fun for all. We have been doing this for so long that I now seek out the guys/couples that no one is tripping over to go after! They usually end up having better conversations and are really down to earth. To be quite honest I don't even know where the whole soft/moderate swing even started. You will also find out that there are couples who will say "I'm only here for my husband or We are soft swap only" when one is not attracted to one person in the couple. Or you get the idiots who try and turn it into a threesome with the female! It is quite aggrevating since swinging is suppose to be swapping out partners and enhancing your sex life. I can't get horny if my guy is left out of a swing. Now for the true soft swappers out there please don't get your panties in a bunch and feel like I'm picking on you! I actually applaude you for trying something new and different. I'm actually talking about something completely different from true soft swappers! We have played with real soft swappers or even first timers and have enjoyed it. Just playing and no penetration except between us.

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(47 posts)
We had one guy tell us his wife wasn't really into it, but not to worry, he'd just get her drunk and she'd go along with it. Needless to say, we didn't go any further with that. I did feel bad for her, that her hubby had so little respect for her, but what can you do? I agree with everyone else, RUN!

Portsmouth VA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
"run" ...I agree. I do not care if he is all into me and I into him. Any wife who is here solely for her hubby can not be trusted to behave appropriately or react with kindness and good will while her husband plays with me. I also would never subject Mr Sav to any alone time with such a women. My sexual desire would immediately be smashed if I sensed she wasn't completely on board and I am not so selfish that I'd allow hormones and desire to put Mr Sav in an awkward position. Yup ! We're that horrid couple who has agreed either we are all on board or we jump ship.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Advice ? RUN as fast as you can from this couple where wife is doing it for "him" ... lots of potential for drama and lots of trouble as well

Belmont MI

Username hidden
(52 posts)
LOL JackD! Maybe a quick game of gin rummy while we listen to the moaning;)

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
Would this be an instance of "taking one for the team" in reverse?? Sitting it out while your spouse plays with their spouse? Perhaps chatting about sports team standings or gardening over their screams of ecstasy? :-)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Uggghh...Disappointing, particularly if you were attracted to the wife.

While I can understand the urge to call a halt and go home, why interrupt the fun your partner's having? I enjoy the "voyeur" aspect of the LS along with the play, and don't see any reason for hurt feelings, particularly if your partner is having a blast. Personally, I'd just chalk it up to experience and move on. Call it a one and done, and move on.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
Sometimes it really takes something "going wrong" to figure out how to do things for the next time. We call those negative experiences, "learning experiences" and keep moving on. Good luck w/ the next couple:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
When it was obvious the other woman was not interested in playing with you would have been the right time to pull the plug, grab your wife and leave. Sounds like a set up where the couple only wanted the play with your female half and they were hoping you'd sit out while they all had fun. You did check out their certs, right?

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Run Forrest, run!!!

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Wife is only here for husband