FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Why oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh)
TOPIC: Why_oh_why_are_most_of_the_M__G's_scheduled_at_the_same_time_Im_havin_my_period(sheesh)
Created by: hottiesauce The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
First, attending a meet & greet does not obligate you to play afterwards. Many, if not most, m&gs do NOT involve any playing afterward, but are for the sole purpose of MEETING and getting acquainted with other swingers in your area for possible future playtime.

On the other hand, if menstrual periods occur when you want to play, try a product called "Instead" that you can purchase in the Women's Hygiene section of CVS drugstores, and almost certainly other drugstores as well. It's a soft plastic cup that you place over your cervix. It adheres to the cervix and prevents fluid leakage past that point. It can safely be left in for 12 hours or more. Mrs. Valovers has used if with great success, as have a few other women we've talked to about it.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Why oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh)
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.