Why oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh) : Swingers Discussion 50693
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhy oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh)
TOPIC: Why oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh)
Created by: hottiesauce The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
First, attending a meet & greet does not obligate you to play afterwards. Many, if not most, m&gs do NOT involve any playing afterward, but are for the sole purpose of MEETING and getting acquainted with other swingers in your area for possible future playtime.

On the other hand, if menstrual periods occur when you want to play, try a product called "Instead" that you can purchase in the Women's Hygiene section of CVS drugstores, and almost certainly other drugstores as well. It's a soft plastic cup that you place over your cervix. It adheres to the cervix and prevents fluid leakage past that point. It can safely be left in for 12 hours or more. Mrs. Valovers has used if with great success, as have a few other women we've talked to about it.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Why oh why are most of the M G's scheduled at the same time Im havin my period(sheesh)