Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
Created by: latinswingers81
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been to swingers clubs and its cool but sometimes we and their women want to play but some guys get jealous or cock blocks when I look at their women or want to play with them. I mean these so called "swingers guys" want my wife but these dudes don't want me to be with them. I'm like WTF! Then these guys should get out of the swingers clubs and leave it to the real swinging men that do not get jealous and selfish with their women. Have anyone experience this? We just shake our heads. Does this happen at swinger parties?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And the OP no longer has a profile. As per the usual. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1122 posts)
and as I see it, this is one of those situations that can be very offensive even though the couple is not trying to be. however, maybe to approach the OP more appropriately, it is NOT always the guy who has set up the parameters. for example, let's say her dood is sporting some gargantuan cock, so her attitude is "look, 95% of the coupled guys we come across are more toward average size. why would I want to play with your average sized hubby?" so, they solicit other females. the sf's are harder to find so they approach couples with hot females. some couples will separate and go have their fun, but many are just totally offended by the request. but it is their right to pursue what they enjoy just as everyone else does, even if it pisses others off.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
as a SF i see this all the time. hubby wants to play, the couples' "rules" are that he can, the wife watches & directs, but the wife doesn't play at all.

not my cuppa tea. as i say in my profile, i like everyone at the party to be able to play -- in whatever way they're comfy with.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6339 posts)
Sorry. Their "women". But I get it.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
I understand what you're saying Shelly, I just don't see that in the OP. I'm guessing he must have clarified that later in the thread but i didn't read thru the whole thing as it seemed a little boring and repetitive. I'll take your word for it. But in the OP he specifically says their wives.

We're not big fans of the "we'd love your lady to play with us, but we don't need you" folks either if that's what you're referring to. Thanks for the clarification, beautiful. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
Smooth hon, OP was a coupled male unhappy about those darn "unicorn hunting couples" wanting to play with his wife, while being selfish and not sharing their wife. We can understand why he is peeved. Mr. U has been displeased by such actions from couples in the past and likewise I'd be peeved and find it very disrespectful if any female approached Mr. U seeking play behind my back.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4451 posts)
and btw, the original post is pretty old but what I found funny about it was that he kept referring to "us". is this like some roaming band of sm's?

seriously though, I would be suspect of any sm who whines about getting cock blocked at parties. this one clearly doesn't get it, but there are plenty out there, and here on the forums, who do. no time and no pussy for whiners. we both have equal say in who we play with as well as who each other play with. I could give less of a shit if some dood is pissed when k doesn't want to play with him. regardless which of us put the kibosh on play, it is none of his business what the reason was or who had a problem, and any jackwad coming to me to complain about it will not like the response he gets from me.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
@alameau. welcome to the forums. wow, you literally joined sls minutes ago and have already made your way to the forums. glad you're here, have fun.

p.s. the pic is quite an "attention-getter". ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(6190 posts)
I don't believe that you have included enough information for anybody to really give you an accurate, honest answer. For example, What is your approach to the other couple, is your wife into the couples husband you are approaching. If not, perhaps its more that, and this is my train of thought, and my wife and I agree, there is no "mercy fucks" Further more, I have had unknown married men approach my wife with nothing but hands. Again, that is not what we go for. If a man, married or single, can not or will not take the time to get to know "us" and in the back of his mind remember that he is approaching a couple, not a single female, so I believe respect for the relationship is an issue. You can call me a cock block, if: You are unknown to me or my wife and approach in a hands on manner, especially if you wait till I leave to do so. Or, I get the feeling that as a couple there is not a connection with all parties involved.

Chambersburg PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'll just say that everyone in the Lifestyle isn't Full Swappers. Some Couples are only looking for a Single Women and not a Couple. Most Men don't dance and it appears that the Woman is alone and Single While She is dancing alone. Then a Strange Man Who We think is a Random Single Guy wondering around trying to get with Our Wife and We Cock Block. Samething happens in the Group Room, Man leaves His Wife while up in Somebody Else, She appears to be alone then We get started Playing and out the Blue a Strange Guys comes on the Bed. If We knew They were a Couples, We would be less likely to approach Them.

Edgewood MD
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women