Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
Created by: latinswingers81
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been to swingers clubs and its cool but sometimes we and their women want to play but some guys get jealous or cock blocks when I look at their women or want to play with them. I mean these so called "swingers guys" want my wife but these dudes don't want me to be with them. I'm like WTF! Then these guys should get out of the swingers clubs and leave it to the real swinging men that do not get jealous and selfish with their women. Have anyone experience this? We just shake our heads. Does this happen at swinger parties?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Shelatin. How ya been?

We've moved to Florida now... won't be seeing you again. How was Kit Kat last night?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
Sorry, off topic... but...

GOOOOOO BRAZILIANS! :D lol

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Both of us have played with black people before, although not very many times - I've only had one black woman. More than anything it's just that black people we're attracted to (or them, us) don't come along too often.

Last weekend, we were "working" a couple with a black female, but it didn't work out. Too bad. Nice ass. I got a Brazilian instead. Also, nice ass.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
WOW VA I don't think I would respond well to that at all.

Its very annoying when the race card gets played. Its about the same as when some idiot redneck thinks I will share his views about other races. I don't care what race an asshole is he is still an asshole. Go the fuck away is the a very clear message that I send loud and clear when that crap starts.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2765 posts)
I was accused of "not letting my wife play with black guys" by a black guy my wife didn't want to play with.

Basically, she didn't want to fuck him, and he refused to reach any other conclusion than that it was because I "wouldn't let her fuck black guys". He became "difficult" and made the Mrs. uncomfy.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
Glad to know I share BT and most of y'alls sentiments on this. I've no qualms about reaching out to a couple either via the profiles or in person. However, once disinterest is shown...that's it..there is no "why?" or trying to change someones mind. I'd rather part on as positive a note as possible so that if ever in the future they change their mind, hopefully they'll remember the classy behavior and not the whiny idiot. It's already paid dividends in the short amount of time I've been here and dialogs were reopened shortly after the initial rejection.

what I don't understand is that I keep seeing posts throughout the forum that ask "how do I say no"? Or how do I reject a person without coming off as bitchy or mean. Easy...just say no. Nothing is owed to me in the least. My only expectation is being civil in any rejection. However, If it needs to escalate beyond that...something is wrong with that person and civility is off the table.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Oops...I WAS responding to Mr. Suds, and with my somewhat gnat-like attention to detail at times, failed to read the OP's story.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
Suds,

The only "single" guy post here is by Bridgetender who has an excellent reputation as a single I might add. . You might want to reread this forum, the OP is a married guy complaining about being cock blocked by a husband who wants to fuck his wife but refuses to share his own wife. I do agree that many single men have a sense of entitlement and behave poorly. They're under the mistaken impression that because we are swingers we should be "open" to any and all who show interest.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That's one of the cardinal rules that separates the men from the little boys running around like kids in a candy store, or as I'm fond of saying, like little kids running with scissors.

Its amazing how many don't get it and by default, don't get...it.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8740 posts)
I've read over this thread and some are addressing the question and some not. Why do I get "jealous" when YOU want to play with MY woman? Well you just answered you own question if you think about it. I didn't bring My woman to a club so you can fuck her and strut away. We came there as a couple. Maybe, just maybe, if you'd show a little class, a little demeanor, and maybe even a little respect to ME, you'd have a good chance of having a great time. Usually, the typical single male behavior is a lot like a caveman. If you think you can just walk up and take what is mine, you'll get a response and "jealousy" has nothing to do with it. Show the man some fuckin' respect and maybe you'll be a little more successful.

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women