Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women : Swingers Discussion 228743
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhy do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women
Created by: latinswingers81
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been to swingers clubs and its cool but sometimes we and their women want to play but some guys get jealous or cock blocks when I look at their women or want to play with them. I mean these so called "swingers guys" want my wife but these dudes don't want me to be with them. I'm like WTF! Then these guys should get out of the swingers clubs and leave it to the real swinging men that do not get jealous and selfish with their women. Have anyone experience this? We just shake our heads. Does this happen at swinger parties?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hunter & Hot Bisc... I couldn't have said it better myself! It's so frustrating how often we'll spot a hot woman but the man just doesn't do it for me or is so pushy or creepy that it makes my lips embrace eachother & lock down! lmao

People are quick to blame the male but if my Va-JJ doesn't respond to you, she ain't coming out to play! PERIOD - end of story! :D I've told hubby that when he sees me slowly crawling up his ass... someone around is making me uncomfortable. LOL He's so sweet & caring, he wants me comfy & happy... and he doesn't mind me rubbing up on him, sitting on his lap or just playing with him... it's enjoyable & guaranteed good time there! lol

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(110 posts)
My wife and I are totally in agreement with everything we do. Online I do the shopping and she does the approval for a meet after talking to the other female. I insist on nude and graphic photos of the woman before I give the final OK for the meet... because quite frankly I am spoiled (and I hope that never changes). I have always been with 9s and 10s, I know what I like, I know what I can accept, and I know what will make my willie wish he was a turtle as far as bodies go.

When we go to clubs or parties she does the shopping, then brings me into the play for my opinion. We came pretty close to doing a couple that was just OK, we met one couple that made it through our pre-chemistry check but we didn't have it in person, and all the others have been wonderful. I always apologize to the wife when I explain that I have to see what she's got before I can commit to play... if the physical and visual chemistry isn't there for me we don't play. If it is there then she will be one very happy lady in about 2 hours :D

We are both super easy to get along with, but I understand if a guy has read our profile he's either gonna' love the idea of me being with his wife, or he's gonna hate the idea of me rocking her world. I can also imagine a guy not being able to handle how much I make his wife scream and getting up right in the middle of everything and saying we can't do this. It hasn't happened yet, but I will understand when it does.

Back to the OPs post... if you have agreed that you only play together then it's up to you to be bold enough to put all the cards on the table before agreeing to get naked with another couple. When we meet couples I ask each partner straight to their face- to the wife- "will you be OK if my wife is the best your hubby has ever had?" To the husband- "Will you be OK if your wife has bigger and more orgasms then she ever did before?" if he says yes then I ask him "are you sure? If we do this she is about to become very religious (OMG,OMG)?"

The key to swinging success is total communication between all parties involved. If you have that then there is pretty much nothing but great times ahead!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(10 posts)
AndrewRobin you are correct about these sneaky bastards lol. Real swingers swap! These type of guys should not be going to Swingers Lifestyle events period. They ruin it for the real swingers. Also Uriah is right too. More couples should be up front if they just want a woman. Whether it be online or on social events. Just because you want a woman for a threesome, does that give you the right to disrespect their husbands/boyfriends by trying to take there's by using those pathetic bait tricks.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
I'll save someone the time of typing it out.

Yes, I'm a judgemental prick.

Latinswingers are correct.

The judge has spoken.

GAVEL

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(152 posts)
You can never go wrong by overestimating the boneheaded lack of reading comprehension on the part of the average American.

Let's see if I can clean this up a bit, because I understand exactly what latinswingers are talking about. I've experienced this myself. The more upscale the club or party, the more you'll see this phenomenon. I don't know why that is, but it seems to be true based on my experience and observation.

First, they're talking about social events, NOT ONLINE. Nobody has seen profiles. You have to figure people out face to face.

We're all familiar with couples who are dedicated Unicorn Hunters, they want a bisexual single woman ONLY to join them. There are problems with this as it relates to the iron, unbreakable, laws of economics. There just aren't enough unicorns to go around, hence the name Unicorn. The Unicorn Hunters who lose that game have one of three reactions, 1. quit swinging entirely, 2. evolve into full swap REAL SWINGERS (Yes, I said REAL SWINGERS, and I meant it), 3. develope sneaky, underhanded, lying, backstabbing strategies to separate the wife from a REAL SWINGER couple.

Example #3 is what latinswingers are ranting about, and they are correct. I've been the victim of these pathetic people back when we were new. They're never upfront about it, often the wife goes along with light touching, flirting, and suggestive conversation designed to make the soon-to-be-cuckolded husband think that a full swap is in the works. Sometimes they wait to spring the restriction on you after everyone is naked in a room together, assuming that the non-pathetic REAL SWINGERS won't be so rude as to back out at that point. Sometimes it even works with newbies.

Sometimes it's even sneakier. It may start with a seemingly innocent question from the pathetic wife about joining her husband and your wife for the first few minutes because they like that. Guess what happens in those few minutes. The REAL SWINGER wife gets horrifically bad, quick, sex from the pathetic husband and his lying wife, and then "Oh, look at the time, we'll have to be going now." That happened once. The only reason I didn't bloody BOTH of their pathetic faces was because I didn't want to be blackballed from the club, or spend the night in a jail cell.

Some are even sneakier still. A four way group pile becomes pathetic husband with REAL wife, again rushing things along, while pathetic lying wife moves and shifts constantly, never allowing penetration at all, and only oral if she can get away with it. Then once again it's "Oh, look at the time...". That happened once too. I had the same reaction as above. After that one I went to the club's online forum and announced that if it happened again it would be, head, meet wall. It didn't happen again, and we gave up on that club shortly after that.

The reason for all this angst is that the husband in a Unicorn Hunting couple is always a tiny dick, pathetic, insecure, total piece of shit, controlling bastard with very few redeeming characteristics. When his wife says, "It's my choice to not have any other man." She's being a good little wifey for her pathetic husband by actively covering for his tiny dick jealous insecurity.

As latinswingers said, we know the tricks now too, and those people are a source of humor for us. When both members of such a couple finally decide to put on their big girl panties and become real swingers, then we can talk. Until then, shove off.

Uriah is the only one who got it, and I agree with his/her? post.

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(152 posts)
If a couple is looking for just 1 playmate.....they should seek out singles or stick to the couples who state they play independently of each other.

Mrs. U.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2724 posts)
Its a team effort here as well. If I am not into the guy or he is not into the gal.. we neither are going to play. Some men have wanted me to join them and he be happy to sit and watch,, when that happens I let them know if either of us is going to sit and watch THE FEMALE IS THE ONE WHO WANTS TO WATCH!! :)

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
lol Okay some people are not reading my post correctly or I should have rephrase it differently. Here it is folks.

"Why do some men get jealous and cock block even though they want to play with my wife but some guys don't want me to play with theirs even though there is interest in there women to play with me and my wife too."

So when that happens we just walk away and have their women get mad at there men for being so insecure and jealous about having another man play with there female partners. We see it all the times at clubs and parties. Me and my wife get a kick when we see that. Some men really just want threesomes with another woman but realize that the majority of women in the lifestyle are in relationships so they try to use the bait trick. We have encounter some men trying to use there women as bait to get my wife into joining them but my wife knows the tricks and shuts them down quick. Its a team sport its both of us or nothing at all :)

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women"

I do not believe it is fair to assume that because my husband does not wish for me to play with you, it makes him jealous or cock blocking. I am one that believes in always going with your gut. If you have a hesitation, or if something just does not feel right...I would expect my husband to voice that. I think it is unfair to assume that he is automatically jealous or being malicious. And besides, it is the couple's decision to make. As the single person you are coming into their relationship and asking that you be allowed in for a short time. Respect is key, as in all things. If you acknowledge Jay and treat us like people you will have much more a chance than if you do not even address him and treat me like I am nothing more than a pussy with a body around it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I was a single in the lifestyle for many many years and have been part of a couple for many years. The reason is different for different guys. If the profile says not looking for males then let the couple approach you ... that is respectful. If the profile says looking for guys then be sure you have the guys blessing ... so be his friend ... that is respectful. While it seems simple enough most guys who have never been a couple in the lifestyle have a hard time getting it. And, yes I do share my girlfriend.

Elk Grove CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Why do some men get jealous and cock blocks when I want to play with their women