Who wants it more : Swingers Discussion 34981101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWho wants it more
TOPIC: Who wants it more
Created by: HRIDER
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the lifestyle which one of the mates are usually, has the stronger sex drive. Just curious...

In ours Its me...LOL 24/7 thats me!

Count one for the female. 1

JoAnn

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
changing mind here, the last few weeks she has been wanting it more ! I do not even want to know why, just glad I am around when my lady is wanting it.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
depends on the days of the month 28,30,31 and only on days that end in y

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I am certainly the nympho in my household. My boyfriend would be happy with once every 2 weeks, while I have the drive of Jessica Rabbit. I'm the type who needs to get off (alone, at least) a minimum of 3 times a day. I'm like Peg Bundy bugging Al for sex all the time. :-D That is why he has No problems with me being in the lifestyle. He joins me once in a while...but it is rare. He knows I'm extremely careful, and just because he doesn't want to play with his "toy" (me) doesnt mean someone else can't.

~Vixen

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Hey sport I didn't no men were visual.....LOL. But you are right!

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
25 Years is great central and twice a day....hehe.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
It's about evenly divided between us. When the Mr is on the road he is usually really ready when he gets home. We still do it at least twice a day when he's home and that's after 25 years of marriage.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8938 posts)
We are about the same until about 9pm or so. At that time hubby starts getting to sleepy and then it starts being me wanting it more. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I think we both want it just as much as the other. Its just at times with our schedules we are exhausted and sleep it more important!

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Hmmm. When we first started dating, I had to beg off because she had me RAW from so much sex! I had a feeling I was going to be like a pencil in a pencil sharpener and wear down to a nub if I wasn't careful!

Now, though, she has a much more high-pressure, demanding job than I have, and most days she can't even find 2 minutes to go to the bathroom or take a lunch break. Add to that the fact that on the congested highways in the DC metro area, it takes her an hour and 20 minutes EACH WAY just to commute 23 miles, and she's pretty much exhausted both mentally and physically by the time she gets home. One look at her eyes and I can tell it's another night for dining out! LOL

Anyway, these days I'd have to say I'm the one who wants it more, but I know that would change - and will change - as soon as we can find her another, less stressful job for approximately the same pay, and with less than a 30-minute commute. Then I'll start feeling like a pencil stuck in the pencil sharpener again!

So .. for now . .. score one for the man. Men 1

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ok I take it back he is 20/7 also......LOL

sympathy what is that....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Who wants it more