Who Needs Lessons : Swingers Discussion 40141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWho Needs Lessons
TOPIC: Who Needs Lessons
Created by: aboutsexx The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love insatiable women.I am never ready to give up. I dislike eharing we are done.Noirmally that meands when are you two going to be done also.Well don't wait up son. Your right there are a ton of men out there that have no clue. They get in here pump a few times and are done kaput fizzled out ready for gd nap. I am real happy that Suzy will wander over to us and join in with us, thats why we schedule meeting with couples that have a bi female. What I keep thinking and seeing with couples like this, Their spouse waits hand and foot on them including the sex they have.When she has satisfied him they are done. The apple and the tree theory works well here.These are the same men that get really pissed off at their wife for having a little to much fun.I dislike insecurity

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
About, You need to move to Pennsylvania.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I stick to a strict rule of ladies first. I know the physiology will allow the female to orgasm 20 times to each one of mine (a low estimate designed to make those who do not understand the full potential of the female orgasm to feel safe.) At my age, my max in an evening is about 5 now with ever lengthening recharge times. I don't waste them.

A tantric principle is that a major purpose of sex is to balance your energy. Males need to feel and experieince the female energy which displays best in the female orgasm. Being a greedy male pig, I will bathe in all the female energy I can extract with hands, tongue, nose, lips, and any toys at my disposal, before I share my maleness with my partner and ride the ultimate wave together. This does take time and I can empathize with having more than one woman's partner watching, tapping foot and fingers, and getting blotto drunk while I have her engines purring and I have barely started.

We strongly prefer couples who both understand what sex is all about and how to do it well.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
This is similar to the guy who described what his reaction would be if I announced "I'm coming". He would come. End of game. Wrong. You just worked to get me there and now you are folding? Sigh. I'm good for several orgasms. The amount depends on the moon phase. smile.

This is the way guys think. Shaking head. I like FFsex because there is no clear start or stop. You continue until you are both done. What ever that means.

It's not about lessons. It's about being polite, not being selfish, rude. etc.

Suggest you describe your wife's NEEDS ahead of time. Make sure the guy knows he's expected to hang in there. If he seems unlikely to be able to hang. I suggest you have a back up single guy you can call in. What better way to TEACH him....than to replace him. Limit the new guy's activities to your wife.

Hell, he can watch another guys ass bounce while he acts like a spoiled jerk.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Aboutsexx, head to Doylestown, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8967 posts)
Sign me up for 15X4!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Perhaps you might consider not restricting yourself to just 4-somes. Maybe you should do a few mfm 3-somes or mmfm 4-somes in between get-togethers with couples.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Who Needs Lessons