Where do you Store All of Your Swinger-Lifestyle Data : Swingers Discussion 2019971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhere do you Store All of Your Swinger-Lifestyle Data
TOPIC: Where do you Store All of Your Swinger-Lifestyle Data
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
My brother grabbed my iPad the other day to show my Mom a website ... I have no doubt that when he started to type it's address, swinglifestyle popped up as a suggestion. Yikes! I'm hoping he was distracted and didn't notice.

Even though I live alone I keep my iPad, IPhone, blackberry, and laptop password protected so no one finds my naughty stuff. If I die, I don't know how my mom will survive finding my toy bag. Lol

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Im bad with that. I tend to save things all over the place. Fortunately its only me that uses this laptop but it does get interesting when i go to show other people G-rated pics of something and i get other stuff mixed in

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Everyone in the family has there own computers. On mine only me and MRS LA have logons. On hers our son does have a logon and will use it when we travel. I know the admin password on his computer but have never logged onto it. There will never be a need for any other family member or a friend to ever use our computers.

You can create a account on your computer that does not have admin rights and lock your account so they can't see any files that are on it.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
Just wondering how other SLS members store and protect files that contain profile pictures, documents web favorites, and emails? Heaven forbid, if something were to happen, and other family members or maybe even friends had to log in to our computers, how quickly would they start finding stuff that we wish they hadn't?

Maryville TN

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Where do you Store All of Your Swinger-Lifestyle Data