Where are the guys who know how to flirt : Swingers Discussion 39185
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhere are the guys who know how to flirt
TOPIC: Where are the guys who know how to flirt
Created by: WoodsCpl3 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to love flirting, but I'll be honest after being married for so long I am really trained as to what my wife likes and have trouble flirting with other women. If there are any females out there that would like to teach me I would be happy to learn. Nic has no problem flirting once she warms up to people. I'd like to catch up to the pack again.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(433 posts)
Damn, I went to northern California and not one person flirted with me. Doesn't make me feel so well now....lol.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
When we attend parties I notice the same thing.... not many men flirting. I asked my husband who OUTSIDE the Lifestyle is the biggest flirt there is....whether you are just standing in line at the supermarket or at the ATM. However, in the Lifestyle he doesn't START the flirting at a party.. he waits for a woman to show an opening because he believes the women should do the approaching because there is a fine line of a man being friendly and a man being overly aggressive and a turn off....so he lays waiting for the woman to give verbal or physical cues to him. My husband knows that his personality is not subtle and a woman can easily deem him as overly aggressive so he usually hangs back until he knows it won't be misinterpreted. On the flip side.... very few men come flirt with me... so I usually go flirt with their wives and that opens the door for their husband to chime in.... I rarely go direct to the husband and just start flirting.... thats not comfortable for me. However, on those rare occassions a man does come up and start flirting with me.. it's a breath of fresh air and I welcome it.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Oh man, flirting is my middle name. God, we're *both* shameless flirts. For me, it's making up for my shy childhood, so I still have a lot of catching up to do ;-)

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
We must have been Californians in our past life! Or not!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Northern CAL? I disagree Rabbit!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I'll be waiting!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Pen, Absolutely know how to waltz and fox-trot. Plan to learn swing and latin, too. And yes, you'll fit just right.

I'll let the dj know...

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I find not only confidence to be a huge turn on and allow the ability to flirt what means more is the ability to make another comfortable and allow their actions and reactions to become the focal point. I always allow the action and reaction to take hold and play off that. You play to the show , if someone is low keyed you have to become low keyed ,in your response, if high energy then high energy is needed right back. Low keyed and high energy together will never work , its a turnoff. Now as the energy is being rasied then so are you and her or the couple. Now for me, pomposs attitude I will walk away, I have no interest in gaining the knowledge of these types of people. To let someone know in anyway that they can have your total admiration and attention is a wonderful thing.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Oh yes, And Pen... I don't think I know your preferences in music. Just beautiful music. And that makes perfect sense coming from you. May I suggest something slow? Perhaps in 3/4 time?

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: Where are the guys who know how to flirt