When he dosnt want to share me with other men : Swingers Discussion 223470
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceWhen he dosnt want to share me with other men
TOPIC: When he dosnt want to share me with other men
Created by: Menageatrios4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are newbies here and both extremely sexual people with each other. I love men and woman and I love to have some spice and variety in my life. We have both decided that lifestyle parties are fun and we enjoy them very much. My problem is that I want to full swing with other men and I'm 100% accepting and very much enjoy watching him with other woman. However he is not ok with me wanting to be with other men. Women are ok but men are not. We have talked about this and he says maybe in the future but for now he is not ok with it. This frustrates me and I'm sure other couples as well. Has anybody been in this situation in the past and eventually evolved into full swinging? Any advice for me or something I can do or say that will help him overcome his insecurity? I tell him it shouldn't matter when my heart only belongs to him and he is the one I go home with. Is there any hope?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
to the OP Menageatrois, sounds like a hopeless case. You want what YOU want how about yr partner(s)?

find yellow pages THERAPIST who specializes in swingers clients and you might have a chance. don't beee callin us!

We gots plenty nice considerate respecful sex partners.

Stef n Jeff

Lakewood NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Trust me I know all about the issues of finding SM's locally. Been living it for years. Which is why I know the chances of me doing a GB are slim to none. It would take years to find guys I would be willing to do one with, and by that time the first ones I found wouldn't be available anymore lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG, I would gladly do more of MFM if any of the few SM's that "really" appealed to me were "really" interested in the occasional DVP or the 69 MFM I enjoy so much and have missed since our favorite SM playmate for that left the lifestyle for his girlfriend:(

Many of the ones who have emailed in recent past fit one of these: not comfortable with group play, not comfortable with DVP, not comfortable with 69 MFM, not comfortable with my partner around and some want to exclude him. WTF, why email me and expect me to adjust my expectations...our profile does not even list MFM on it anymore.

I can identify somewhat with a couple of other posters who have recently lost a favorite playmate. Except I had no attachment to the playmate, dvp was a new item added within last year that Mr. U and I really enjoy and I would like to enjoy it again sometime. If it takes group play organized by my Man {who knows what it takes to satisfy me} to find a suitable replacement for what I like to do occasionally, I am in.

Contrary to how anyone may think a GB goes, in an organized group where the functions are Private invitation only, the female has the final word on who is allowed to participate, she can have anyone removed from the attendance list that does not appeal to her and they will not be given the location information. I daresay if she wanted to interview the males personally and possibly fuck them all one on one to try them out, that would be her perogative to do so. I have my small group of favorite friends I kind of met that way:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
different strokes for different folks. NO way in hell would a guy be asked to be part of a group of guys I'm playing with if I hadn't met them/played with them in a more simple MFM first.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
lol sounds like something my hubby would say

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2074 posts)
Hmmm, maybe I could spend some time working on Mr. U's tact...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Hunter-

The last time a couple contacted us asking to play, but only with Mrs. U, not me, I simply asked if the male half of the couple was a pussy because he can't fuck with another man in the room. His immediate reaction was to ask if I wanted my ass kicked; I replied with the exact time and location to meet for that purpose; of course, he did not show, confirming my theory.

The former single male previously known as Uriah (aka "Mr. Mild, Meek, and Mellow")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Well, as I will be organizing Mrs. U's quarterly gang bang in a few weeks, I certify that I enjoy watching other men line up for her. This is a real good way to take care of the pesky single males who want a cozy little 3way---they can take their turn with the rest of the crowd or stay home and jack off thinking about what they are missing. I get to reclaim my territory afterwards anyway.

The former single male previously known as Uriah (aka "Mr. Tact")

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
Agree with you Hunter. I have been at that same club on more than one occasion and have observed a pissed off spouse because someone "broke" one of many rules. Our main rule that we are up front with other couples is pretty simple--- we are both participating or we are happy to stay home and fuck each other:)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3586 posts)
That's the great thing about all of this. You do what you want to and don't do anything that does not tickle your fancy. Had this couple that we hung out with at the club send the wife a note saying they wanted to play but just with her. Well that's fine for them to ask but I'm not really just the watching type so Wr responded back thanks but no thanks. Was I disappointed yes but did not get made about it. They wanted one thing we wanted something else . NEXT....

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: When he dosnt want to share me with other men